It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

It is game-issued. Being a size 52, that jersey could have been issued for use by Mike Richards or Simon Gagne. I know they both used 52 with the Flyers.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brilliant! is correct (as usual). The Flyers players tend to wear smaller jerseys, even more so now with Briere.

Some players wear even smaller jerseys! I have a size 50 Nashville Predators pro stock (Mike Sullivan).

So I put in a low bid for this old piece of crap, not thinking I was going to end up with it...low and behold, it came in yesterday with more stains on it than Bruce Boudreau's face. It must have been stolen off a homeless bum or Wade Redden. There is also a hole punch through the first C in the hem logo, so I will probably be using it to try my hand a stripping a jersey.

2269072360105040840S500x500Q85.jpg2493295240105040840S500x500Q85.jpg

Don't try. Send it to me and I'll see if I can clean it up.

You are not going to put "POTVIN SUCKS" on it, are you? :lol:

@orangecrush8...That's a game issue Meigray blank. Meigray got a ton of these when the league switched to Reebok. I like to call them "hybrids." The NHL shield on the back hem is from the CCM/Koho days (2000-2001 season through the 2003-2004 season) and the RBK vector on the neck is from the 2005-2006 season through 2006-2007 season. I have a few Avs jerseys that are tagged the same way. Here is a Stastny and a Hejduk I had made. I also have a blank that I'll get lettered in my next haul.

PaulStastnywhiterookie62back.jpg

Hejduk2005-2006RBKwhiteback.jpg

Here's what the shield should look like on a RBK jersey.

PaulStastny2006-2007RBKwhiteback.jpg

Some teams even sewed a new NHL shield over the old one, like off this Avs gamer from that era. Here's the front of the shield.

Leschyshyn2005-2006whiteGInewshield.jpg

And you can see the shiny old shield when you flip it over.

Leschyshyn2005-2006whiteGIoldshield.jpg

It's a fun quirk that you see every once in a while. There's nothing wrong with your jersey. It obviously gets me pretty excited. Nice pickup!

It is game-issued. Being a size 52, that jersey could have been issued for use by Mike Richards or Simon Gagne. I know they both used 52 with the Flyers.

Mike that would be correct. The majority of Gagne game worn jerseys I have come across were 56's but I have also seen 52's. Richards wore a 56 when he first made the Flyers and then switched to a 52.

Wow I never would have noticed that! I appreciate all the effort and pics to show exactly what you meant!

Here's one I've been digging for. Will be a grail after I'm done with it.

CCM Size 52 Ultra-Fill.The Fallen one. Mario's evil side-kick. JAGR

DSCF4253.jpg

DSCF4256.jpg

Only three "6"'s and a "Lemieux" name plate away from becoming a good jersey. :thumbsup:

VERY nice. Is that A accurate though? It looks big for the jersey.

Don't matter. Needs to be a "C" soon anyways.

I know this isn't one of the teams you see in here much, but what can I say, I'm a fan and I have a great opportunity to get them relatively cheap. Got the Dubielewicz at a recent game. He played exactly 3 games for the CBJ, but was on the roster during the one and only playoff season in 2008-09. This is from set 3, the playoff set and was dirt, dirt cheap for an edge 2.0 game issued jersey. It has some nice wear and puck marks, so either he took a beating in pregame or this could have been worn towards the end of the season. I'm particularly fond of these for the JHM patch, which honored the original owner after his passing. It's also the only goalie that I have. I actually kind of like the fit...definitely unique.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

This next one is what first got me into game/team issued stuff. A nice, cheap 2010 training camp Jakub Voracek. Nothing fancy here, with iron on numbers, but it's one of my favorite players.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Edited by GoalMouthPass

I know this isn't one of the teams you see in here much, but what can I say, I'm a fan and I have a great opportunity to get them relatively cheap. Got the Dubielewicz at a recent game. He played exactly 3 games for the CBJ, but was on the roster during the one and only playoff season in 2008-09. This is from set 3, the playoff set and was dirt, dirt cheap for an edge 2.0 game issued jersey. It has some nice wear and puck marks, so either he took a beating in pregame or this could have been worn towards the end of the season. I'm particularly fond of these for the JHM patch, which honored the original owner after his passing. It's also the only goalie that I have. I actually kind of like the fit...definitely unique.

This next one is what first got me into game/team issued stuff. A nice, cheap 2010 training camp Jakub Voracek. Nothing fancy here, with iron on numbers, but it's one of my favorite players.

Cool pick ups. It's always great to see a variety of different teams and their jerseys. Having unique and appropriate patches always make a jersey pop! :thumbsup:

where does CBJ sell their gameworns i wouldnt mind picking one up :stickhndl:

They sell them at a booth at the arena during games. The prices are fair. I'm not sure if they have a mechanism to sell online, but I can try to get a list for you.

They sell them at a booth at the arena during games. The prices are fair. I'm not sure if they have a mechanism to sell online, but I can try to get a list for you.

that would be great thanks :stickhndl:

The new "cannon" alts aside, I love the Columbus jerseys and the whole "carry the flag" theme. I've heard before they sell gamers in the arena during the games, but I always forget to look when I'm there. I should try to pick up a Tyutin gamer sometime.

Here's my latest pickup - a 2009-10 Ducks Steve Eminger Edge 2.0 gamer. He scored 25% of his goals that season wearing this jersey.

ducks_eminger_f_sm.jpgducks_eminger_b_sm.jpg

The arrival of this jersey was just in time to see him a healthy scratch for the Rangers game last night. <_<

The new "cannon" alts aside, I love the Columbus jerseys and the whole "carry the flag" theme. I've heard before they sell gamers in the arena during the games, but I always forget to look when I'm there. I should try to pick up a Tyutin gamer sometime.

Here's my latest pickup - a 2009-10 Ducks Steve Eminger Edge 2.0 gamer. He scored 25% of his goals that season wearing this jersey.

ducks_eminger_f_sm.jpgducks_eminger_b_sm.jpg

The arrival of this jersey was just in time to see him a healthy scratch for the Rangers game last night. <_<

really nice pick up:)

i like this jerseys...i'm thinkin the whole time if i should take the Christensen one that cames along with Eminger to the Blueshirts:)

Well, I got this a few days ago and didn't think to post it up. Is this Ultrafil? It doesn't have the Ultrafil Maska tag on it, but I'm not sure what else it might be.

Yup that's ultrafil, beautiful jersey with so many options for customization. Check inside the jersey, there may be another tag that says ultrafil on it.

Well, I got this a few days ago and didn't think to post it up. Is this Ultrafil? It doesn't have the Ultrafil Maska tag on it, but I'm not sure what else it might be.

Yes it Ultrafil.

I dont think the kings ever did a airknit