It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously? You know Lundqvist is the best choice, but I understand if you don't want to do a goalie since it's not a GC. In that case you must go with Naslund.

Don't listen to all these others, remember you're a Ranger fan first :P

How do you know that I was in no shape to be posting on the interwebs last night? I didn't suggest Naslund. BUT He didn't play in 2006 because of a groin injury.

I didn't suggest Naslund. BUT He didn't play in 2006 because of a groin injury.

Dang internets leading me astray! I couldn't remember so I googled it.

I am taking off the sizing tags on the bottom left of my premier jerseys and I stumbled on my Sharks teal jersey. Even though I had it for two years, I am so happy I saw it because I was worried I didn't have any green jerseys in my collection. I had a senior moment lol. :blush:

FFS. Best motivational ever.

Alright look, hate to pick you specifically, but look can we stop quoting pictures? I know its been said like 100 times, but still it should be obvious.

Latest jersey to arrive. Blackhawks current alternate EDGE 1.0. I have to say, as much as I LOVE the look of this jersey, I'm not a fan of the way it fits me. The crest is literally on my stomach, not my chest. I knew it was lower, but I didn't realize how much lower. As I like to wear my jerseys, I think I'm going to have to sell it. Shame because it's so nice! Love the felt detail on the crest/tomahawks as well. Planned on having a Cup patch put on, but I guess I'll hold off.

IMG_1687_1-vi.jpg

IMG_1685_1-vi.jpg

Here you can see how much lower the crest is compared to the old TBTC jersey

IMG_1688_1-vi.jpg

Latest jersey to arrive. Blackhawks current alternate EDGE 1.0. I have to say, as much as I LOVE the look of this jersey, I'm not a fan of the way it fits me. The crest is literally on my stomach, not my chest. I knew it was lower, but I didn't realize how much lower. As I like to wear my jerseys, I think I'm going to have to sell it. Shame because it's so nice! Love the felt detail on the crest/tomahawks as well. Planned on having a Cup patch put on, but I guess I'll hold off.

I don't think they ever wore that jersey in the finals last year.

They did not. I don't think teams are allowed to wear 3rd jerseys in the playoffs/Finals anymore without special clearance from the league.

Never said they did. But they did wear those jerseys last year. Suppose it wouldn't be 100% accurate, but I like the jersey and the patch.

I don't think they ever wore that jersey in the finals last year.

Yeah. I know it would be. But outside of this board, how many people would know that? I'm not really a collector, I like to wear my jerseys. And I'd like to wear a finals patch from last year on a jersey. The current alternate would work better than the old black alternate I also have since they wore this version in the 09/10 season. Either way, I'm going to sell it because I don't like the fit so whether I put on the patch or not is a moot point. :thumbsup:

They never wore that patch with that jersey. It would have been a jersey foul.

Nice Toews alternate! :thumbsup: Those 'Hawks thirds look sharp.

I agree with Mike and Boudreau, Chicago NEVER wore the 2010 Cup Final patch on their third jerseys. Mainly because they only wore home red and road white in that 7 game series, and as a matter of fact, during ALL the playoff series. If you are going to add the patch anyway, go ahead, it's your jersey and your decision. But just don't post it on here, or the jersey foul police will be on it. :lol: I can guarantee that.

Picked this up off kijiji locally for dirt cheap along with two others that I'm selling in the for sale section. I've been pretty lucky with Nike jersey's lately, first I picked up my Nike alternate with two Canadiens jerseys off kijiji and then sold the two Canadiens jerseys for what I spent on all 3 and now this will be the same thing. Picked up all 3 off kijiji and will sell the other two for a little more then I paid for all three.

For some reason this one has a little trademark logo right beside the shield but my other 3 don't.

I recently bought 2 Nike authentics. They are both 52's, but one says that its a 52(L) on the tag, and the other says 52(XL). The one that says XL also has the trademark logo next to the shield, while the other one doesn't. They both measure out to be the same size, so I don't know why the tags would be different.

I noticed the same thing with my Blackhawks 3rd jersey.

I don't mind it much unless I'm sitting down. It's really uncomfortable when you're sitting. The crest is literally sitting in your lap.

Finally got this back from TTS..they did a fantastic job

Hey wait a second, I don't remember that guy being in the Caps system. :P

Hey wait a second, I don't remember that guy being in the Caps system. :P

I've played for everybody...I know...jersey foul but if there's nobody on a team that really stands out but I like the jersey my name goes on it...wife got this for me, my first reebok replica and it's crap but I'm ready for the game!

100_1316.jpg

is the crest screened on those too?

Got these in recently

2862854700104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2026745430104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2556243520104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2125132480104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

I got this one for $1 even if its a Panthers jersey still a good price