It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Calciomania, where did you get the Spengler Cup jersey? I know someone who played on the team and would love to pick up one of his jersey.

Team canada jerseys were all sold through an auction here.

there are no one left from team canada...you have to wait for next years spengler Cup.

They sell it every year.

My WC Giroux in Afghanistan.

5%20Jan%20Giroux%20010.jpg

Nice!! Rockin' the orange and black over there!

Wow ... is it safe to wear bright orange there?

Personally I'd go for a style like this Kaberle below:

LeafsCamoKaberle.png

Team canada jerseys were all sold through an auction here.

there are no one left from team canada...you have to wait for next years spengler Cup.

They sell it every year.

I see, I guess I'm too late to the party. If he's still playing in Europe next season, he'll probably play for Team Canada again.

Killer!

I hope its bullet proof too! :)

Keep ya head up bro errrrr down..

Added the 35th anniversary patch to this one. I wanted to hold out in case the Caps made the finals but decided to pick one of these up before they are impossible to find.

2302993640105461084S500x500Q85.jpg

I see, I guess I'm too late to the party. If he's still playing in Europe next season, he'll probably play for Team Canada again.

which player you mean from the Swiss league?

What's with the Boudreau hate? The guy by all accounts is a good dude. He spent more then 30 years in the minors as a coach and was one heck of AHL player. This guy if any deserves some time up in the Nhl he has definitely paid his dues

It's funny but i think most people dont like him cause he is overweight, it's like that study they did that people cheer for the good looking player much more then the un attractive player despite talent. So even though Jesse Palmer sucks people cheer more for him then say Kyle Orton.

I think Boudreau i a solid players coach lighten up or i will send you Mike Milburry to coach and GM

Hey if I was a Habs fan I would be a big fan of Boudreau too after his display of complete ineptitude in the playoffs last year and the years before that. He can't and isn't willing to get the most out of the team anymore.

Hey if I was a Habs fan I would be a big fan of Boudreau too after his display of complete ineptitude in the playoffs last year and the years before that. He can't and isn't willing to get the most out of the team anymore.

You should have hoped for the Rangers to beat you guys with 1.6 goals a game in the playoffs. He would have been fired for sure!

You should have hoped for the Rangers to beat you guys with 1.6 goals a game in the playoffs. He would have been fired for sure!

Oh, he tried. But Wade Redden wouldn't be denied:

610xht.jpg

Oh, he tried. But Wade Redden wouldn't be denied:

610xht.jpg

I'm sorry that one not on Redden. Redden moved Fedorov out of position, and the bad angled shot went in. Most Ranger fans need to realize that there is only one Jeff Beukeboom and his career is over. Not every defensemen needs to pound everyone into submission.

I'm sorry that one not on Redden. Redden moved Fedorov out of position, and the bad angled shot went in. Most Ranger fans need to realize that there is only one Jeff Beukeboom and his career is over. Not every defensemen needs to pound everyone into submission.

I want to trade Streit for Redden....you know it...;) lol

which player you mean from the Swiss league?

Yes, he's playing for EV Zug in the Swiss League and played for Canada in the Splenger Cup. Would have been great if they had won the tournament.

Yes, he's playing for EV Zug in the Swiss League and played for Canada in the Splenger Cup. Would have been great if they had won the tournament.

Metropolit or Holden???

I want to trade Streit for Redden....you know it...;) lol

Whoa...absolutely not! Best decision Snow ever made. I think they were part of the same FA year. I wanted Redden at the time, but I am so happy the Isles have Streit and Nino!

yeah you as an Isles fan should say that:)

Because Nino will be the Future star....and Streit will be again one of the best defenders when he come back from the injury:)

i hope they will play both at the World Championships this year.

yeah you as an Isles fan should say that:)

Because Nino will be the Future star....and Streit will be again one of the best defenders when he come back from the injury:)

i hope they will play both at the World Championships this year.

The Islanders aren't going to make the playoffs. If they are both healthy that shouldn't be an issue.

The Islanders aren't going to make the playoffs. If they are both healthy that shouldn't be an issue.

Portland has a legit shot at a Memorial Cup run this year. That's probably where Nino will be.