It is good or not?

lafountain

Ohh..okay. I didn't know that. I thought it was only on authentics. Either way, to have it exclusive to MSG is like Islanders-low.

As much as I hate to say it, I do like the jersey a little.

Yes it is very annoying. Its def better than the epic fail jolly fisherman jersey your team tried to pull off

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually the guy who leaked the pics to Icethetics when I found a youth sized Gaborik hanging in Modell's a few days early. I thought they looked great when they were unveiled. My friend actually won a blank at the Eddie Giacomin signing in Great Neck the next day. I must say, it's a great looking sweater.

Ohh..okay. I didn't know that. I thought it was only on authentics. Either way, to have it exclusive to MSG is like Islanders-low.

As much as I hate to say it, I do like the jersey a little.

Yes it is very annoying. Its def better than the epic fail jolly fisherman jersey your team tried to pull off

My favorite Isles jersey is the wave with the circle crest. Definitely had the nicest customization in the league. :thumbsup: Manitoba Moose and those Isles jerseys are the best jerseys fonts.

Anybody know what the deal is with this one? Ain't never seen its like before:

CCM CANADA Olympic HOCKEY

Gonna go ahead and say yes based on the tags on the sleeve alone. I've only seen black Reebok tags on the fakes recently, but I could be wrong. Also, the color of the crest looks off to me.

Fake?

My link

Fake?

My link

fake as hell

See I would never notice something like the straight cut sleeves, but that's probably because I don't own any Edge jerseys and the two legit jerseys I do own are replicas, so the sleeves are cit straight anyway.

Indeed a fake, the shiny crest/wordmark, tags and the straight cut sleeves are all tell-tale signs. Stay away.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-YORK-RANGERS-RICHTER-sewn-LIBERTY-JERSEY-M-nwt-/370479258593?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item564248dbe1#ht_568wt_1139

Good? And if so, how hard would it be to have the 2-color lettering changed to 3-color? I'm not even sure it would fit me, but the guy lists the measurements as 54" around the chest so who knows.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-YORK-RANGERS-RICHTER-sewn-LIBERTY-JERSEY-M-nwt-/370479258593?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item564248dbe1#ht_568wt_1139

Good? And if so, how hard would it be to have the 2-color lettering changed to 3-color? I'm not even sure it would fit me, but the guy lists the measurements as 54" around the chest so who knows.

Good as in what? Its not a knockoff. That's proplayer replica, not an "on-ice" though as the NYR wore the blue liberty 99-00 when proplayer made sweaters for teams in the league, not the white. But you have mentioned before that you don't really care about correct tagging.

Sizing, I have M pp replicas that fit almost exactly like ccm 48's.

Normally I'd say its a steep price as I've gotten pp replicas for $25, but this is nwt and is already customized so its not an insane asking price. I also feel that these pp's are the nicest replicas I've owned so if they are charging in the 140's for a customized rbk or 550 this is an equal or better product in the same range.

As for the customization change. Since a proplayer jersey was never worn on-ice its hard to say what is the correct look anyways, but I think many places are going to just strip it and put a whole new kit on it rather than screw around with whats on there.

Good to know for the sizing. I know Starter made them, and I'd love to find one but that's probably going to be next to impossible. As far as the lettering goes, I just don't like the 2-color lettering on that jersey. I've always liked 3-color, to me it looks better because it matches the numbers. I probably won't even buy it and take a chance that it fits, I'm watching a couple other auctions for things I'd rather have over that, at least for the moment.

Good as in what? Its not a knockoff. That's proplayer replica, not an "on-ice" though as the NYR wore the blue liberty 99-00 when proplayer made sweaters for teams in the league, not the white. But you have mentioned before that you don't really care about correct tagging.

Sizing, I have M pp replicas that fit almost exactly like ccm 48's.

Normally I'd say its a steep price as I've gotten pp replicas for $25, but this is nwt and is already customized so its not an insane asking price. I also feel that these pp's are the nicest replicas I've owned so if they are charging in the 140's for a customized rbk or 550 this is an equal or better product in the same range.

As for the customization change. Since a proplayer jersey was never worn on-ice its hard to say what is the correct look anyways, but I think many places are going to just strip it and put a whole new kit on it rather than screw around with whats on there.

Good to know for the sizing. I know Starter made them, and I'd love to find one but that's probably going to be next to impossible. As far as the lettering goes, I just don't like the 2-color lettering on that jersey. I've always liked 3-color, to me it looks better because it matches the numbers. I probably won't even buy it and take a chance that it fits, I'm watching a couple other auctions for things I'd rather have over that, at least for the moment.

All replicas that were made with the white liberty jerseys always used the 2 color name (from everyone i ever seen). Only way to get a 3 color full kit is just to find a blank and get one customized.

All replicas that were made with the white liberty jerseys always used the 2 color name (from everyone i ever seen). Only way to get a 3 color full kit is just to find a blank and get one customized.

Right. I don't really get wanting to put the wrong name style on the back because it looks better.

Both fake, look at the numbers and price. Fight Straps didn't go in the vintage repos either.

Thanks. I was wondering about the lettering. I didn't know if the vintage repros came with the fight straps or not.

Right. I don't really get wanting to put the wrong name style on the back because it looks better.

I get you on that about wrong font size and such. I'm sure there is a place that could do it they way they were.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-YORK-RANGERS-RICHTER-REPLICA-HOCKEY-JERSEY-M-nwt-/370479259103?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item564248dddf#ht_578wt_1139

Why are the Starter and Eastern Conference stamps on the front? Also, I remember somebody on here saying the Starter jerseys didn't have a laced collar?

Edit: Nevermind, the lettering on the back looks off.

One more question - should the crest be that small on a PP replica? Or is it just the distance of the picture playing with my eyes?

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1#ht_568wt_1139