It is good or not?

lafountain

They ARE both fakes but those Vintage series jerseys did get retailed in pro styles. In addition to the teams participating in the program during the 2003-04 season(BOS, LA, MTL, NYR, STL, VAN), a bunch of other teams older styles were released in the off-season. Even some of the defunct ones like the Jets and Nords.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they did, I have one. The giveaway that it's a fake is the CCM neck tag - it's suppose to be blue on the top and bottom.

You're right.I was only thinking of the replicas (because of the 550 neck tags on that one), ccm did make the 6100's too but either way that one is neither of those.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-YORK-RANGERS-RICHTER-REPLICA-HOCKEY-JERSEY-M-nwt-/370479259103?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item564248dddf#ht_578wt_1139

Why are the Starter and Eastern Conference stamps on the front? Also, I remember somebody on here saying the Starter jerseys didn't have a laced collar?

Edit: Nevermind, the lettering on the back looks off.

I'm guessing that the Starter logo and the Eastern conference logos on the front are probably just factory errors.

Also, I remember somebody on here saying the Starter jerseys didn't have a laced collar?

The lace-up collar (in the "modern" era) started with the move to Starter, on the blue jerseys in 1996-97 along with the striping change. The whites got the lace-up starting with ProPlayer in 1999.

The answer to all these questions and more can be found at NHLuniforms.com - use it, learn it, love it :)

No way. Aside from the fact that it IS a Griffenfood butcher job, there were no fight straps back in the 1960's...and if there were, they wouldn't have been the velcro/snap type.

I'm not too keen on the Vintage Hockey jerseys, but I know they've been faked. How does this one look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Detroit-Red-Wings-Steve-Yzerman-Jersey-52-xl-All-Star-/200569436571?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2eb2deb99b

Is $99 too steep for it? I'm interested in it, but not for much more than that.

The nameplate looks weird, but other than than this looks interesting. What do you think?

My link

It's real.

Real overpriced that is! :thumbsup: .

but it is real.

Well, to be fair, $200 isn't really overpriced for a Blackhawks ultrafil jersey. Those white ones are EXTREMELY hard to find nowadays; especially from the early 1990's like that one. From what I see of the front shot too, the custom job is very good. If that 75th patch is genuine, that's a really nice jersey for not THAT bad a price. Sure, we all want to get the bargains but let's not forget how much these beauties really SHOULD be worth if it weren't for all that fake garbage polluting our hobby.

I say go for it. I'd easily pay around $250 for it. If it were a 52, I'd be all over it. Ultrafils are very hard to find; especially white ones.

One of the pictures is stolen from another auction so you may want to ask for additional pictures.

The nameplate looks weird, but other than than this looks interesting. What do you think?

My link

First picture is also stolen :lol:

report!!

Looks okay to me. At least based on the photo he provided. Might want to ask him for more just to be safe. No clue why the seller has the jersey up against a dark background. Hard on the eyes! :blink: