It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever order from this site. It seems legit enough but you never know. They have Edges for $130

http://www.customauthenticjersey.com/

Looks like those Asian fake sites. stay away

Fake. Authentic level Vintage Series jerseys have blue top and bottom bars on the neck label:

vintagenecktag.jpg

Replica level have silver bars. So, any Vintage Series jersey you see with the silver bars neck label and fight strap are fakes. Also, authentics are supposed to have hem logos that look like this:

vintagehem.jpg

I remember this seller was peddling fake 1998/2002 Canada jerseys earlier this year.

Edited by F-liars

Fake. Authentic level Vintage Series jerseys have blue top and bottom bars on the neck label:

Replica level have silver bars. So, any Vintage Series jersey you see with the silver bars neck label and fight strap are fakes. Also, authentics have supposed to have hem logos that look like this:

I remember this seller was peddling fake 1998/2002 Canada jerseys earlier this year.

Could the camera angles get any worse? I'm always a little leery regarding ebay jerseys where the pictures are not a straight on shot of the jersey laid flat. Probably trying to hide the fact that its fake.

Thanks guys. Won't waste money on that.

^Thank you, I will snap it up. There might be another one if anyone is interested I will direct them.

On the Habs jersey, how come there is no "7187 A" or "7187 H" on the tag? I noticed that my EDGE jerseys either have the A or H. Can someone explain the difference to me? I thought it was home/away, but my white one had an H and a home had an A. Other than that, it looks excellent.

Is it an ultrafil jersey? It has double elbows, so it is definitely legit.

Because it's not an EDGE jersey. Those 1912-13 Habs jerseys were pro cut from a lightweight ultrafil in the standard 6100 design. I had the exact same style a little while back that I had purchased from RCS. That one shown is hands-down a pro jersey.

Because it's not an EDGE jersey. Those 1912-13 Habs jerseys were pro cut from a lightweight ultrafil in the standard 6100 design. I had the exact same style a little while back that I had purchased from RCS. That one shown is hands-down a pro jersey.

I eventually figured it out...but did you notice the 7187 A/H in the tags of your jerseys? What do they mean? I know 7187 is the model, but the A/H confuse me.

I am sorry if I am not clear, this is what I am talking about (look above the CCM tag and there is either an A or H):

what teams are those pics from because I know there are two different styles of edge jerseys so the H and A could classify the style of the jersey.

Looks good. The tags look right and there don't appear to be any flaws that tell me it would be a fake.

I eventually figured it out...but did you notice the 7187 A/H in the tags of your jerseys? What do they mean? I know 7187 is the model, but the A/H confuse me.

I honestly don't remember. I sold mine a few months back and have no idea. I'm pretty sure someone here bought it though so they might be able to help out.

Indeed! Mine (formally Brilliant's) has the 7187A. I really have no idea of the meaning of this... The jersey that was posted seems legit though... Maybe it was some kind of prototype that was shown to the team?

Indeed! Mine (formally Brilliant's) has the 7187A. I really have no idea of the meaning of this... The jersey that was posted seems legit though... Maybe it was some kind of prototype that was shown to the team?

I went through my collect of EDGE jerseys, and the only thing distinguishing factor between the designations was that the "A" designation was on the jerseys size 56 or smaller and every one of my size 58 jerseys had the "H" designation. I don't have any size 58 retail jerseys but even the size 54 and size 56 gamers I have all had the "A" designation.

I went through my collect of EDGE jerseys, and the only thing distinguishing factor between the designations was that the "A" designation was on the jerseys size 56 or smaller and every one of my size 58 jerseys had the "H" designation. I don't have any size 58 retail jerseys but even the size 54 and size 56 gamers I have all had the "A" designation.

That actually is a great guess. My Brunette GI is a 58, My Roli 58 G and a couple of other pro stocks are H, while the others are A.

The jerseys were both Isles. the 58 was a 1.0 home, 56 was a 2.0 away

what teams are those pics from because I know there are two different styles of edge jerseys so the H and A could classify the style of the jersey.

disregard this, I checked my edge jerseys and this isn't the answer.

but all of my 56 and smaller edge jerseys have the A. I need to check my gamers to see if they have a H.