It is good or not?

lafountain

Well, judging by that mess of a Luongo jersey he has for sale, I'd say avoid it. Besides, Malkin never wore KOHO.

Good point, thanks Mike. I had a brain lapse there because I wasn't paying attention to the Koho label. I knew Malkin wore that style of Penguins jersey, but it was Reebok, not Koho. Thanks for clearing that up. :thumbsup:

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The seller "brandnamesports" has some Blackhawks Winter Classic replicas up for very cheap. Are they legit? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260660264136&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

They look real to me, but I figure it can't hurt to ask :thumbsup:

blackhawks-wintclas-blank.JPG

Edited by Versteeg

probably legit, there was a seller not long ago with that same pic selling them for 50, I got one and it was legit. plus there's not alot of fake blanks for the WC jerseys.

Hey guys, I'm back and looking for jerseys again, at least a little bit haha

This looks pretty good, but I'm a little worried about it being a size 50 and not having tags.

Does it look good to you guys?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Philadelphia-Flyers-Carcillo-Authentic-RBK-Edge-Jersey-/250711268822?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a5f8e5dd6

Thanks

This looks pretty good, but I'm a little worried about it being a size 50 and not having tags.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Philadelphia-Flyers-Carcillo-Authentic-RBK-Edge-Jersey-/250711268822?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a5f8e5dd6

Thanks

The fight strap looks like it's good. It's got the larger rectangular piece of twill holding it to the jersey as well as the "X in a phone booth" stitching pattern on it as well.

The NHL shield on the neck looks like it is a patch as well as the RBK vector logo on the back neck. (I know the last one may be hard to tell, however the RBK logo looks a slightly darker orange than the rest of the jersey, which is what I find happens with that when photographed with a flash)

This seems legit to me.

Thanks

Burn it! its a Carcillo! that jerk. I bet he's still crying about his finger.

Thanks everyone! looks like an early Christmas gift for myself,

and TSM you have no room to talk dude, Matt Cookiemonster is on your team.

I would burn one of his jersey's if I ever saw it.

Thanks everyone! looks like an early Christmas gift for myself,

and TSM you have no room to talk dude, Matt Cookiemonster is on your team.

I would burn one of his jersey's if I ever saw it.

pfff

I would like to see Carcillo to fight either Cook or Colton orr, and get his Arse kicked.

he fights guys like Maxime Talbot.

pfff

I would like to see Carcillo to fight either Cook or Colton orr, and get his Arse kicked.

he fights guys like Maxime Talbot.

just look at carcillo's actual fight record dude. He used to be on your favorite teams minor league affiliate.

That's a jersey I would really want to own. A WBS Carcy

I feel you've made the right decision. Fingers crossed for you!

i will bid $2

I bid $2 with a note "This is more the fair".

Edited by Thelonious Sphere Monk

Game worn. Does that mean that the seller wore it to a game? Or did he wear it playing hockey. If either the case, I suppose he's telling the truth.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Quebec-Nordiques-NHL-CCM-550-Vintage-Blue-XL-Jersey-/290489785030?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43a28a5ac6

I bought a couple of the 550 Vintage jerseys, this one looks odd to me, crest looks a little big?

He says its a Vintage 550 CCM replica, I asked if he has any other photos of it he said no.....

funny because he has a photo of the back of the Winnipeg Jets jersey, same thing, CCM Vintage 550 replica

http://cgi.ebay.com/Winnipeg-Jets-NHL-CCM-550-Vintage-White-XL-Jersey-New-/250713908543?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a5fb6a53f

what you think?

They look like CCM Vintage replica jerseys. I can't see anyone faking those. There's no money in it.

those fake baby blue looking Nordiques on Ebay from China all have the CCM/Vintage tags on them.....

I would buy the one above if I knew for sure..... the pic is too small to tell

I'll send the buyer another message and try getting a better photo

btw Brilliant, I sent ya a PM regarding your Nords jersey

Honestly, I don't know if there are too many, if at all, fake jerseys that are blank. I've never really noticed such a thing. I am a little skeptical of that Nords jersey above. The color looks a little light to me, but I could be mistaken because of the way the picture was taken.

Honestly, I don't know if there are too many, if at all, fake jerseys that are blank. I've never really noticed such a thing. I am a little skeptical of that Nords jersey above. The color looks a little light to me, but I could be mistaken because of the way the picture was taken.

exact same thing I was thinking... color looks too light blue, like those from china. And ECSeller (fake) is selling blank Nords/Jets with any name or number now... so wouldn't suprise me that they sell blanks now.....

And if he won't supply another photo (I asked to see the tags) then he hiding something so forget it...

Brilliant, will send again....

exact same thing I was thinking... color looks too light blue, like those from china. And ECSeller (fake) is selling blank Nords/Jets with any name or number now... so wouldn't suprise me that they sell blanks now.....

And if he won't supply another photo (I asked to see the tags) then he hiding something so forget it...

Brilliant, will send again....

If he won't provide you with another photo, then something is definitely up. I would hold off and I think you are making a good decision by doing the same. I think SportsK may still have those light blue Nordiques jerseys. Not exactly sure though. I know they're $80-90 but you KNOW for a FACT you'll get the real deal instead of a fake.