It is good or not?

lafountain

This could be a good deal if its real.I have never seen a fake Blue jackets jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-Columbus-Blue-Jackets-Hockey-Jersey-/250699090562?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a5ed48a82

It looks good to me, but I'd ask for some better resolution pictures to confirm.

Yeah that is true but i woulden't see a reason to fake a Blue Jackets jersey better yet put Munro on the back :lol:

I thought the exact same thing about Munro. Unless it's all part of his master plan to make you think it's so improbable it must be real. Devious!

I actually have on DHGate somewhere a while ago customized as Nash.

I do agree the Munro looks good though.

Since I don't feel like fisking...

1) CBJ jerseys exist as bootlegs, and they look terrible. Even if there were no customization, I can spot them from a good distance even with my poor eyesight

2) This particular shirt is not a bootleg; it's a 2007-08 preseason game jersey

3) The player in question is Adam Munro, a goalie who's basically a career minor leaguer with 17 NHL games to his name

4) The preseason jerseys from that year ended up being sold for something like $125 a pop, although players who switched numbers from 2007 to 2008 had the nameplates pulled and recycled onto new jerseys (Derek Dorsett being the most prominent, going from #42 to #15)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any opinions on this Stevens jersey? I'm probably not interested anyway but it would be nice to see some expert advice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120622154661&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Fake..front crest too small, name/# on back looks highly suspect. Seller says these are very rare...unfortunately, junk like this is too common....

Any opinions on this Stevens jersey? I'm probably not interested anyway but it would be nice to see some expert advice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120622154661&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Wrong CCM as well; it's way off from what the original was.

Generally speaking, I steer clear of anything that has the CCM Vintage neck tagging because they're attached to so many horrible bootlegs.

Wrong CCM as well; it's way off from what the original was.

Generally speaking, I steer clear of anything that has the CCM Vintage neck tagging because they're attached to so many horrible bootlegs.

Words of wisdom!

Them fake Christmas tree devils jerseys are very common now.

If that jersey was real I would pay over $200+ easy for it. Myself!

Words of wisdom!

Them fake Christmas tree devils jerseys are very common now.

If that jersey was real I would pay over $200+ easy for it. Myself!

It sucks because they don't sell the Edge christmas Devils jerseys. They only sell the CCM air-knit replicas. But unlike CCM 550's, everything is sewn on.

It sucks because they don't sell the Edge christmas Devils jerseys. They only sell the CCM air-knit replicas. But unlike CCM 550's, everything is sewn on.

I want my Stevens Christmas Tree jersey ###### it!

If I ever get heat press stuff on a jersey I just stitch over it anyways.

No one will ever know unless they strip it.

Need a little assistance here on this guy. His feedback seems good, but for all I know his customers didn't know any better with the items they purchased. I'm very interested in this item as well as a few items listed on his website (www.jerseii.com) but I need to know, is this guys stuff real? They're just heritage sweaters, but I'm sure people produce fakes of those too. Someone help me! ebay item: 220671211582

Edited by Alan_Of_The_Chi

Need a little assistance here on this guy. His feedback seems good, but for all I know his customers didn't know any better with the items they purchased. I'm very interested in this item as well as a few items listed on his website (www.jerseii.com) but I need to know, is this guys stuff real? They're just heritage sweaters, but I'm sure people produce fakes of those too. Someone help me! ebay item: 220671211582

I can't open the site.

I can't open the site.

Heres a link

http://jersii.com/

I used to talk to the guy all the time but his prices are a high

Thanks guys for the help. The guy contacted me through ebay and told me he won't budge much on his website prices because he says he can count on one hand how many times the sweaters I'm looking for have been available. I can understand what he means, but I can't see myself shelling out anywhere near $500 for a wool sweater no matter how beautiful it may look. I understand they may be rare but I still can't go that high.

In case anybody knows someone with any of these sweaters and is willing to sell, or has some sort of connection, I am VERY interested in the Chicago Blackhawks 1950 & 1957 sweaters. I'm also looking for the Blackhawks "barberpole style" sweater too. They can be seen at that listed website. I can offer & negotiate a good price with a seller but I can't go nowhere near $500. Thank you guys again!!

Thanks guys for the help. The guy contacted me through ebay and told me he won't budge much on his website prices because he says he can count on one hand how many times the sweaters I'm looking for have been available. I can understand what he means, but I can't see myself shelling out anywhere near $500 for a wool sweater no matter how beautiful it may look. I understand they may be rare but I still can't go that high.

In case anybody knows someone with any of these sweaters and is willing to sell, or has some sort of connection, I am VERY interested in the Chicago Blackhawks 1950 & 1957 sweaters. I'm also looking for the Blackhawks "barberpole style" sweater too. They can be seen at that listed website. I can offer & negotiate a good price with a seller but I can't go nowhere near $500. Thank you guys again!!

Your move. ;)

2105057410055476068S500x500Q85.jpg

Here is the guy from the website selling his Blackhawks jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chicago-Blackhawks-CCM-Original-6-Sweater-Jersey-Wool-/220671211582?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item336107783e

his prices are high and erratic, $500 for a blank Sabres jersey WTF?? The blue Mogilny is a

newer Reebok (jersey foul) and has bad customization. The wool stuff is cool, but the rest is meh.

and the Rangers won the 94 cup, not 93. He could at least get some details right.

Owned by the man!

you tell'em.

I hate incorrect details.

Looks fake to me. The stripes are kind of faded looking and the front crest is too high up on the chest.

I found this in one of my daily searches. I'm not sure if it's legit or not, but if your interested here you go. I'm not really into AHL stuff.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/spo/1983296487.html

Hey, anyone know where "Nathan" is? Trying to contact him on the Hawks heritage sweater, but he hasn't read my PM yet nor has he logged in since I sent it. Hope everythings okay.

Hey, anyone know where "Nathan" is? Trying to contact him on the Hawks heritage sweater, but he hasn't read my PM yet nor has he logged in since I sent it. Hope everythings okay.

Yikes. that's farily strange. I figured he trolls this site as much as the rest of us. A regular for sure.

I hope he's ok too.

No worries guys, I'm in good shape. Just been a little busy lately, and with a recent rash of break-ins within the township, I've been arming myself to the teeth. <_<

WHAAAAAAAAAA?????? :huh:

You live in new orleans or something ?

guns cost a lot more then jerseys I bet! :lol:

Has nothing to do with the thread, but how do you set up the jersey database avatar? Iv been on jerseydatabase.com and its rather confusing