It is good or not?

lafountain

Has nothing to do with the thread, but how do you set up the jersey database avatar? Iv been on jerseydatabase.com and its rather confusing

looks like they've got a new sig creator: http://jerseydatabase.com/sigmaker.php

if you keep having issues, send a message to our very own ewillia8 who's the co-founder of jerseydatabase (and an all around great guy).

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like they've got a new sig creator: http://jerseydatabase.com/sigmaker.php

if you keep having issues, send a message to our very own ewillia8 who's the co-founder of jerseydatabase (and an all around great guy).

Thankyou!

The new version is much nicer, but I can't seem to make anything more than 3 jerseys. Even when you go to the home page and create one the old way, when you're done it pops up with only 3 on display.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mitchell-Ness-Canucks-Throwback-Jersey-Authentic-NEW-56-/300477127404?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item45f5d51aec

I already posted this in the "Ebay" thread, but wanted to get some more opinions on it. There's a couple of these that recently came up on Ebay. Do you guy's think they're legit? If so, $150 seems like a fairly decent price, yes?

Thanks guys.

Hey everyone

I knew had this somewhere in my house but finally took the time to search for it.

Just wondering what you all think of it. I know what to look for when it comes to the RBK fake jerseys, but the older ones im not sure at all.

Anyway here we go, its an authentic Pro Player Chicago Blackhawks black jersey, size 52

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

Edited by orangecrush8

Yup, 100% legit. Very nice too. The Pro Player jerseys were awesome. Get the NHL 2000 patch for that one and you'll be all set. That bad boy would look GREAT with Amonte on the back.

As real as they get! %100 authentic pro player.

Nice find! If you feel like selling it, I'd be interested.

Hey everyone

I knew had this somewhere in my house but finally took the time to search for it.

Just wondering what you all think of it. I know what to look for when it comes to the RBK fake jerseys, but the older ones im not sure at all.

Anyway here we go, its an authentic Pro Player Chicago Blackhawks black jersey, size 52

IMG_0170.jpg

As real as they get! %100 authentic pro player.

Thanks for the responses everyone.

I will admit I'm not that interested in jerseys that aren't Flyers jerseys. So i don't know if anyone was interested in doing a trade or anything along those lines. I am well aware that because i just joined this forum that no one would want to trade due to the lack of trust, but I'm more than willing to do whatever it takes to show all of you that I'm not looking to scam anyone.

So if anyone has a Flyers jersey that they would be willing to part with in exchange for this Blackhawks jersey, just send me a message and we can talk about it.

Ps, Brilliant, hopefully someone will take your advice and agree that Amonte would look nice on the back.

Nice find! If you feel like selling it, I'd be interested.

Send me a PM and we can talk about it!

its a authentic reprint. I would go for it.

I'm kind of skeptical about that one. Sure, it looks legit, but at the same time it looks kind of phony. I think there are other ones on ebay around that price. I would try for my suggestion and maybe resort to that one if you don't win the others.

I'm kind of skeptical about that one. Sure, it looks legit, but at the same time it looks kind of phony. I think there are other ones on ebay around that price. I would try for my suggestion and maybe resort to that one if you don't win the others.

I see this one, and then another one by the same seller. Can you PM in the direction of the others you've come across? Thanks and appreciate the opinion. Was about to go for it, but last thing I want is a knock off.

I see this one, and then another one by the same seller. Can you PM in the direction of the others you've come across? Thanks and appreciate the opinion. Was about to go for it, but last thing I want is a knock off.

A couple days ago I saw a few others of that Tiger Williams yellow M&N jersey, but the auction ended or the seller hasn't relisted. A seller "lakeshow2" had that version of Williams up for auction recently, but I haven't seen him listing any new items in a couple days. The only thing you can do is keep your eyes peeled. Something will come back up there. :thumbsup:

The customization quality of the M&N Williams are brutal and look a great deal like the current Reebok bootlegs. I got a black one from lakeshow2 (who's an authorized dealer for M&N, so his gear is good), and it took about 10 hours to strip, and I wasn't being careful with it. Usually stripping takes a couple of hours if I'm trying to salvage the numbers and nameplate, but with me gouging the crap out of the numbers on the Williams it still took forever.

The customization quality of the M&N Williams are brutal and look a great deal like the current Reebok bootlegs. I got a black one from lakeshow2 (who's an authorized dealer for M&N, so his gear is good), and it took about 10 hours to strip, and I wasn't being careful with it. Usually stripping takes a couple of hours if I'm trying to salvage the numbers and nameplate, but with me gouging the crap out of the numbers on the Williams it still took forever.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MITCHELL-NESS-CANUCKS-TIGER-WILLIAMS-M-N-JERSEY-56-/180573719766?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a0b084cd6#ht_781wt_1141

Here lakeshow2 has a black one up for bid, $40 shipping though. I'll see what it ends up at.

I'm hoping to send it off to EPS to get stripped, and then Snepsts put on.

Is this Malkin jersey legit? I can't really tell from the pictures. I don't see any logo on the sleeve, so I'm assuming it's an authentic?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Authentic-Pittsburgh-Penguins-Malkin-Jersey-/250709330840?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a5f70cb98

Hello everyone.

Finally I´ve found some time to post back at the forum.

I came across this jersey from ebay Germany, as I live there.

What do you think about that ?

Is it worth to spend any money on this jersey?

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120631940501&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Hello everyone.

Finally I´ve found some time to post back at the forum.

I came across this jersey from ebay Germany, as I live there.

What do you think about that ?

Is it worth to spend any money on this jersey?

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120631940501&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I would say no. They put the name on a nameplate which is incorrect, the letters should be sewn directly to the jersey. I would wait until you can find one that is done properly.