It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm new to this but quick question. I have been searching around for a cheap authentic Blackhawks jersey and i stumbled upon this site... http://www.c2cjersey.com/nhl-chicago-blackhawks-81-marian-hossa-jersey-red-p-3584.html

Most the jerseys on here look legit but I'm not 100% sure about this. Any help?

Nope that site sells the fake stuff.

Authentic Edge's dont come in size 48, and they offer them. Dead giveaway

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140470967836&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Just picked this up, couldn't get any more shots though. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Should be okay. The counterfeiters normally just make knockoffs of authentic jerseys (fight strap, numeric sizing), so buying a replica jersey (alpha sizing, no fight strap) is usually pretty safe.

Should be okay. The counterfeiters normally just make knockoffs of authentic jerseys (fight strap, numeric sizing), so buying a replica jersey (alpha sizing, no fight strap) is usually pretty safe.

Agreed, that seller is known for legit jerseys. Though I am not too sure about those vintage customized ones, the Lindy Ruff, Pat LaFontaine, etc. I would assume they are legit like akteon said.

Two things to look for on hawks jersey: 1) correct tomahawks. 2) chainstitching. They're starting to make fakes with correct shape and chainstitched tomahawks, but not on the crest. looks like they only used chain stitching as an outline.

fake (notice the outline)

100_3316-vi.jpg

real

IMG_1259_1-vi.jpg

hope that helps! Go Cubs!!

Hey I'm new to this but quick question. I have been searching around for a cheap authentic Blackhawks jersey and i stumbled upon this site... http://www.c2cjersey.com/nhl-chicago-blackhawks-81-marian-hossa-jersey-red-p-3584.html

Most the jerseys on here look legit but I'm not 100% sure about this. Any help?

Can anyone tell me if this tag is legit for this mid-late 90s Flames jersey? Something about it seems a little off to me, but I could be scrutinizing too much. Tags like this don't appear in the pinned thread on the issue in this forum, but since it's a replica I'm guessing it could be different. Anyone have any input?

419389220_o.jpg

That looks good to me actually. I had one of these mid-to-late 90's Flames replicas and I'm almost positive it had the black CCM patch on the hem. It definitely wasn't screened on so that's most likely good.

Yeah, it is good. I can remember now picking at the patch itself trying to pull it off but that baby was glued on tight. Does it have anything on the other side of the hem? Mine, since it was bought at Cosby's, had their logo on the hem.

Yeah, it is good. I can remember now picking at the patch itself trying to pull it off but that baby was glued on tight. Does it have anything on the other side of the hem? Mine, since it was bought at Cosby's, had their logo on the hem.

Nah nothing on the other side. Thanks for the help man.

That isn't good news...

Well you know there is something fishy if the starting price is $75 for a game worn jersey..... Definitely a hint as to a FAKE jersey, especially a Yzerman jersey. If one tried to buy an actual gameworn Stevie Y, it would probably cost over $1,000.

Well you know there is something fishy if the starting price is $75 for a game worn jersey..... Definitely a hint as to a FAKE jersey, especially a Yzerman jersey. If one tried to buy an actual gameworn Stevie Y, it would probably cost over $1,000.

Especially one worn during back to back cups with the Believe patch.

It's actually listed as a retail authentic, not a gamer.

Yeh but in the auction description they list it is tagged as "1997-98 Authentic Game Jersey 2nd Set" ... it's definitively muddy waters for a site like that to offer fakes regardless of how they list them.

That Nike swoosh alone should have kept anyone from thinking it was legit.

Edit: original post deleted.

That's a tough one, hard to tell how the stripes are constructed. The swoosh is iffy, but they

certainly weren't perfect back then either. Wish the photos were better and higher res.

when compared to the Kozlav gamer from the same year and auction,

the differences in the swoosh and size of the NHL shield are obvious.

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1998_99_Slava_Kozlov_Red_Wings_Game_Worn_Jersey_Team_Letter-2901-0.html"]98 Gamer[/url]

If this is a Stevie Y game issued, then why so cheap? It's fishy for sure.

Did someone franken-jersey this thing from a retail authentic or blank jersey?

Jersey is good and customization looks perfect.

The customization is very slightly off. The red layer on the name should be a hair thicker and I'm pretty sure the captain's C should be a little narrower.

I asked him about the condition and the nameplate earlier when i first saw it.It is in Mint condition but it has a twill nameplate :(.Easy to strip?

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-AUTHENTIC-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-CCM-JERSEY-54-/110609048525?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19c0d023cd#ht_500wt_1156

Was going to ask for some more pictures of the strap and lower hems, then saw he didn't ship outside of the US. ######

Hi community =)

I was looking for some new Red Wings jerseys and came across the following ones:

Detroit Red Wings Franzen Jersey Authentic RBK 52

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Detroit-Red-Wings-Franzen-Jersey-Authentic-RBK-52-/160503522482?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item255ec164b2

Authentic RBK EDGE Zetterberg Jersey Red Wings sz 52

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Authentic-RBK-EDGE-Zetterberg-Jersey-Red-Wings-sz-52-/250721211385?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a602613f9

What´s your opinion ?

I think both of those are good actually. The second ones is definitely legit and the first looks okay as well. I can't be positive about the first one because of the lack of pictures but it doesn't look as blatantly fake as others I've seen.