It is good or not?

lafountain

Looks legit to me. What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-CCM-MASKA-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-JERSEY-SIZE-52-/270650437193?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f0405ee49#ht_487wt_1156

Ps. Any ideas for customization for it that would work with what's left behind from previous numbers. Thanks.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-CCM-MASKA-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-JERSEY-SIZE-52-/270650437193?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f0405ee49#ht_487wt_1156

Ps. Any ideas for customization for it that would work with what's left behind from previous numbers. Thanks.

I would have to agree with HawksFan79 that that Cancuks jersey looks legit. I don't know that I would pay $150 for it because it's used, looks like its been stripped, and the fact it's a blank. But if you want it, go for it! :D

if you can see the CCM and the shield on the underside hem its real.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/clo/2006162360.html

Any thoughts?

martin-robert-perreault.jpg

The 'C' is the issue, I'm not sure if Lafontaine ever wore that font. Looks like Perreault did though in this shot. The one in the photo also may have been a throwback made for this event too.

I think I'm going to pick it up anyways. But just wanted some input. Thanks

Its a replica Premier. they don't get faked. Only the authentic Edge type jerseys.

Crotch patch is the give away.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/clo/2006162360.html

Any thoughts?

The 'C' is the issue, I'm not sure if Lafontaine ever wore that font. Looks like Perreault did though in this shot. The one in the photo also may have been a throwback made for this event too.

I think I'm going to pick it up anyways. But just wanted some input. Thanks

this is a CCM replica jersey. Real again but not an authentic on-ice jersey.

It size is not a number but letters. Authentic ones only use numbers.

Anybody have one of these? Wondering the quality, size (fit), warmth etc. I was going to get one to skate in and play a little pond hockey with this winter. I know it's an import, but I don't feel like spending $130 on the real ones to beat up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1932-NHLToronto-Maple-Leafs-Heritage-Sweater-Jersey-L-/170555299183?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27b5e3556f#ht_4239wt_1139

After spending $50 on kijiji and expecting a fake Ovechkin (ended up being a real premeir jersey or whatever).

I went back in hopes that lightning could strike in the same spot for me again, well I'm thinking my new Kessel jersey is fake.

Before I post, my hand shakes when I try to take pictures of certain things... so ignore the rebook patch thing, it has zero flaws ( I have a fake jersey, this one is nothing like it ). The logo isn't puffy or anything (as seen in the pic showing the crest) but it could still be fake so let me know.

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Are the Leaf crests normally that shiny?

Also can you post a show of the fight strap (the button area) and especially where it is attached to the inside of the jersey. That should be very telling.

That's definitely fake. The font inside the leaf isn't even accurate.

Meh, I live in Toronto. Doesn't even hurt me to hear its fake.

I don't mind, I'm not paying $150 for a Leafs jersey anyway. I'll wear it regardless.

Meh, I live in Toronto. Doesn't even hurt me to hear its fake.

I don't mind, I'm not paying $150 for a Leafs jersey anyway. I'll wear it regardless.

Sigh.

Not even going to try posting a well thought out response to this.

Sorry I'm not rich?

I want to support my team and still have money to eat, live and do things.

Double Sigh.

I'm a college student and right now my income is ZERO. But a simple search on ebay for "Toronto Maple Leafs jersey" came up this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TORONTO-MAPLE-LEAFS-home-NHL-hockey-jersey-XL-vtg-CCM-/300484482985?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item45f64557a9

Half the cost of yours twice the quality. I don't think anyone here will agree with you in buying fake jerseys even though they are cheap. Ever.

Sorry I'm not rich?

I want to support my team and still have money to eat, live and do things.

I hate this argument when it comes to buying fake jerseys. Buying a legitimate premier jersey with customization will cost about $75-$100 more then the cheapest fake you can find. I'm not rich either but an extra $100 isn't really going to affect my life or lifestyle all that much.

I hate this argument when it comes to buying fake jerseys. Buying a legitimate premier jersey with customization will cost about $75-$100 more then the cheapest fake you can find. I'm not rich either but an extra $100 isn't really going to affect my life or lifestyle all that much.

I'm a high school student, need to focus on that. I'd love to get a job but just can't find anything.

As to the other guy, I have a real Mogilny jersey from 2003/2004 but I just wanted an update. Plus this way my dad gets the Mogilny jersey and he has one now too.

While I'd obviously rather have a real one and don't condone fake stuff but if I already have it, why not wear it?

After spending $50 on kijiji and expecting a fake Ovechkin (ended up being a real premeir jersey or whatever).

I went back in hopes that lightning could strike in the same spot for me again, well I'm thinking my new Kessel jersey is fake.

Before I post, my hand shakes when I try to take pictures of certain things... so ignore the rebook patch thing, it has zero flaws ( I have a fake jersey, this one is nothing like it ). The logo isn't puffy or anything (as seen in the pic showing the crest) but it could still be fake so let me know.

fake. burn it.

I'm a high school student, need to focus on that. I'd love to get a job but just can't find anything.

As to the other guy, I have a real Mogilny jersey from 2003/2004 but I just wanted an update. Plus this way my dad gets the Mogilny jersey and he has one now too.

While I'd obviously rather have a real one and don't condone fake stuff but if I already have it, why not wear it?

Keep wearing it and washing it. Fakes from China and offshores areas are known for using various hazardous chemicals in their production of jerseys and other things that they are copying.

Keep wearing it and washing it. Fakes from China and offshores areas are known for using various hazardous chemicals in their production of jerseys and other things that they are copying.

they use hazardous chemicals? like?

Just curious as I have two NFL jerseys... some of the NFL ones aren't as bad as the NHL..

But for hockey, yes the fakes are junk!

I did have 2 fake NHL jerseys, yes from korea or china wherever the s*** is made, I git rid of both of them! Quality was crap, the coloring was way off the real jerseys it was so obvious.

Now I'll stick to authentic or good replica only, seeing how it's the Nordiques im mostly interested in I only buy the CCM Vintage 550 jerseys.... will never buy a fake again!

I also agree with that Leaf jersey crest, looks too shiny. I noticed that alot with the fakes, the whites or greys are really shiny/silver looking....