It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But isn't weird that the barber pole jersey posted by Tyler does not have any kind of encoding? whether it's an A or H. I should say that I am still convinced that the jersey is legit.

Nope, that tag coding has only been used on EDGE jerseys.

Hey guys, Picked this sucker up tonight because it's one of my grails. I am almost positive it's real but I love double checking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=320617766204&si=iXo4rR48dGUzIv8%252BRP%252B%252BUWIxjbo%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, Picked this sucker up tonight because it's one of my grails. I am almost positive it's real but I love double checking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=320617766204&si=iXo4rR48dGUzIv8%252BRP%252B%252BUWIxjbo%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Thanks in advance!

Looks real to me

I think Reebok realizes that a lot of people by their overpriced jerseys, the tags have H and A on them so that if you read them they say HAHAHAHAHA. :lol:

Thanks for the help with the barberpole guys.

thanks Lightning and Xcdude, that's what I was hoping to hear, well except the its a Devils jersey part, but I love that color scheme.

thanks Lightning and Xcdude, that's what I was hoping to hear, well except the its a Devils jersey part, but I love that color scheme.

I sold my Brodeur a little while ago in the same style....

Yes you are good on that.....the seller is our forum friend "Hockey Night In Canada"

I've bought a couple of jerseys from him.

What's the deal with this sucker? The crest looks screenprinted.

I saw that when it went up and thought the same thing. there's no nameplate and the numbers look off, I would avoid.

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Recently, I wanted to start collecting the original six jerseys and I found this guy that wants to sell me his leafs jersey for 70$. Since I'm not a veteran collector, I don't have the eye to notice real from fakes and I was hoping maybe you can help me. I'm just a little bit worried because the team crest seems a little wrinkled. I have a habs jersey and it doesn't wrinkle like that and in my opinion, an official product that costs 160$ shouldn't have wrinkles in the team crest. Mind you, my habs jersey is from the pre-reebok edge era so I wouldn't know... Anyways I just don't want to pay 70$ for a knockoff but if I were to buy it new in store it would be 160$... Well here are the pictures and thank you for your help, any comments or contribution will be appreciated!

photo6.jpgphoto5.jpgphoto4.jpgphoto3.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto.jpg

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Recently, I wanted to start collecting the original six jerseys and I found this guy that wants to sell me his leafs jersey for 70$. Since I'm not a veteran collector, I don't have the eye to notice real from fakes and I was hoping maybe you can help me. I'm just a little bit worried because the team crest seems a little wrinkled. I have a habs jersey and it doesn't wrinkle like that and in my opinion, an official product that costs 160$ shouldn't have wrinkles in the team crest. Mind you, my habs jersey is from the pre-reebok edge era so I wouldn't know... Anyways I just don't want to pay 70$ for a knockoff but if I were to buy it new in store it would be 160$... Well here are the pictures and thank you for your help, any comments or contribution will be appreciated!

very fake

Thats a terrible looking fake everything looks off

That is one of the worst fakes I've seen, so many things wrong with it.

Your thoughts on this Lightning 3rd jersey (size 48)? Thanks

b46j2u.jpg

Well i can tell you the numbers are off.Here is a close up from a game i went to and i took the picture myself2350580340104343728S500x500Q85.jpg

That is one of the worst fakes I've seen, so many things wrong with it.

wow thanks a lot for the quick reply you all saved me 90$ :)! could you please help me spot a fake from a real? I mean I checked for everything another thread (real vs fake) mentionned and everything looked ok. what tipped you off so I don't make the same mistake next time (the thing that tipped me off and caused me to post on this forum is the team crest because I wasnt sure if it was supposed to do that since I don't own any reebok edge jerseys).

Also, is there a site where I can find jerseys on sale? Ice Jerseys have some discounted merchandise but sadly not the ones I'm looking for. I'm just checking the alternative to see if I can get a good deal before buying it full priced.

The jerseys on my want list are:

San Jose Sharks alternate

Montreal Canadiens Home with allstars game patch and centenial patch

Toronto Maple Leafs Mats Sundin Home

Edited by xdark_heartedx