It is good or not?

lafountain

What's up with the blue neck tag on some of them though? All the ones I have bought recently from Baron, River City, etc do not have that:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUSTIN-WILLIAMS-LA-KINGS-REEBOK-NHL-AUTHENTIC-JERSEY-SIZE-56-MADE-IN-CANADA-/321683795581?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae5d92e7d#ht_25wt_1105

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only bad thing is the A on the jersey

Also, is the customization accurate? Those numbers look stacked, instead of kiss-cut.

Every letter and especially the back numbers are off. Numbers should be kiss-cut.

Edited by LAK74

Absolute crap! Stay away.

Thanks man. First time buying a jersey off eBay so I'm pretty naive right now.

Stick with us. You won't go wrong.

Read this: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=1800

It helped me a lot as well as the members here. I cant even go to a hawks game now without seeing dozens and dozens of fakes everywhere. It's insane.

Actually, in the past few months, I've seen 1 ultrafil (from the 90s, belfour), 1 edge 1.0 and 1 indo edge. Not counting my 2.0 or my friends indo. The rest were all premiers or fakes.

Edited by scarchelli

If you're looking for a true authentic (Edge 2.0) Kings road jersey, the only places I know of that sell them are Jersey Baron and the TeamLA Store. If you see a customized one on eBay like the ones you have posted, selling for $70-80, they are almost certain to be knockoffs.

Right, but I was specifically referring to the road jerseys, as the ones theguyfrom415 posted were roads.

Did they make retail Pro Player authentics during the 1999-2000 season that did not have the "2000" patch on them?

Did they make retail Pro Player authentics during the 1999-2000 season that did not have the "2000" patch on them?

The Pro Player authentics didn't have the NHL2000 patches on them from the factory, you had to add the patch separately.

The Pro Player authentics didn't have the NHL2000 patches on them from the factory, you had to add the patch separately.

Thanks. I only bought one back in the day and it had the patch, but I wasn't sure if RCS added it as part of the customizing.

Yeah that's good.

Read this: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=1800

It helped me a lot as well as the members here. I cant even go to a hawks game now without seeing dozens and dozens of fakes everywhere. It's insane.

Actually, in the past few months, I've seen 1 ultrafil (from the 90s, belfour), 1 edge 1.0 and 1 indo edge. Not counting my 2.0 or my friends indo. The rest were all premiers or fakes.

Yeah. It's 100% understandable to see a lot of Premiers at the game--I don't know many people who would want to spend 300+ on a jersey. All the fakes I see at the game are just so bad and yucky... I would personally never wear a fake jersey.

With that said, to me it's all about how the jersey makes you feel when you wear it. I absolutely love my 2.0 Kane & Toews... But some people get this exact same feeling wearing their favorite team, even if it's counterfeit. They likely don't know their jersey is fake. It just sucks to see so many fake jerseys at the UC.

Edited by DHD28

Yeah. It's 100% understandable to see a lot of Premiers at the game--I don't know many people who would want to spend 300+ on a jersey. All the fakes I see at the game are just so bad and yucky... I would personally never wear a fake jersey.

With that said, to me it's all about how the jersey makes you feel when you wear it. I absolutely love my 2.0 Kane & Toews... But some people get this exact same feeling wearing their favorite team, even if it's counterfeit. They likely don't know their jersey is fake. It just sucks to see so many fake jerseys at the UC.

I don't get the logic, what do I care if people I don't know wear fakes?

I don't get the logic, what do I care if people I don't know wear fakes?

I get what you're saying. I mean, if anything, they make the real thing look that much better in comparison. I don't really care what the average fan is wearing, I just need to know mine are the real deal.

I do know all those Chinese jerseys at the rock that have the permanent popped white collar are hilarious to look at though. You can spot those from 4 sections away. They are some of the worst fakes I've seen in person.

Edited by JoeM7392