It is good or not?

lafountain

Always confuses me when Reebok puts a 1.0 hand tag on a 2.0. I've seen quite a few on eBay listed as 1.0's when they were in fact 2.0's. I call shenanigans on Reebok's quality control department!

flHeXhE.jpg

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in contact with this seller, have bought a few other jerseys from him. This one confuses me, obviously a really old jersey and everything seems legitimate, but what is up with that logo? I'm confident that no Flame ever wore that on their chest, but I just figure there has to be a story behind this. If I saw that on a Reebok jersey, I'd just chalk it up to being a counterfeit and move on. Considering the age of this one, again I feel like there's a story behind it. Then again, maybe it's nothing more than a homemade logo. Thoughts?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/calgary/early-1980s-joe-nieuwendyk-calgary-flames-sandow-sk-jersey-25/1048667257

Looking into a rookie Tavares jersey project. My gut says this is a legit 2.0, what does everyone think?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-York-Islanders-Authentic-Reebok-Edge-2-0-Team-Issued-Jersey-7287-Size-58-/171667786021?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27f8328925

That's mine. Believe me, its a legit 2.0. The hang tag is wrong, but I have seen this happen before.

You can message me here if you'd like a better price than eBay.

Is this a good pickup? I have only my one 2.0 currently.

The indian head doesn't have the brown border so I'm a bit confused.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Blackhawks-Bob-Probert-NHL-Authentic-Jersey-75th-Anniversary-Patch-/221678235321?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339d0d6eb9

It's legit. The black bordered crest is correct for CCM (and also Koho/Reebok) 6100's during the 2000's.

Probert did play during 2000-01, which was when the 75th Anny patch was used, so it's not a foul.

No, CCM did the white jerseys, Koho the darks during the same time period.

That's what I get for not being specific enough.

Revised statement: CCM made only white jerseys (home from 2000-03, road from 2003-04), plus some colored jerseys in the Vintage series in 2003-04. Koho made non-white (colored) jerseys- road (2000-03), home (2003-04), plus all alternates, including the white Toronto alternate. Sounds more confusing that way, but at least a bit more accurate than what I said earlier.

Edited by LAK74

It looks like it does have a nameplate. At least, you can see the stitching from the inside of the neck area- there would be no other reason to have stitching in that area.

It looks like it does have a nameplate. At least, you can see the stitching from the inside of the neck area- there would be no other reason to have stitching in that area.

good spot, I think you're right.

are these replicas? I'd be better off finding one on ebay (like I planned).

Which jerseys are you asking about in regards to replicas?

(The Chelios you posted is an ultrafil authentic.)

Yep, they're replicas. 550's are pretty decent quality replicas.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "bad." To me the Premier crest looks very similar to the authentic crest except for the chain-stitching. On the CCM replicas the Indian head has a very different facial expression than the authentic crest head.

I haven't seen this particular Hawks replica in person, but I'm pretty sure the crest and patches would not be chain-stitched like the authentics. I think you'll have that problem with any Hawks replicas; they just don't have the same detail as the authentics.