It is good or not?

lafountain

I guess River City Sports didn't do so hot :(

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does these look like good premiers? I'm pretty sure I've heard that Premiers aren't really faked, but I just wanted to make sure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/san-jose-sharks-jersey-/181675893494?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4cba22f6

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Patrick-Kane-Jersey-NR-/261792065873?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cf405e951

Edited by tsujimoto

They are legit, but calling a premier "good" is just ridiculous. Look at the cheap tomahawk patch on the Hawks shoulders.

Also, the customization jobs look terrible and the Kane doesn't even have a nameplate.

Im hoping someone could help me once again. I received my green Dallas Stars 2.0 today. Everything appears to be legit to me. Until I looked at the NHL logo on the neck above the ties. It isn't a patch sewn on like the rest of my 2.0s without the ties. It looks and feels like a piece of felt to me. I was hoping someone could help me out with some knowledge to this? Are the jerseys with the neckties like this? I'm not to sure I expected a patch. I have no doubts the jersey is a real team issued 2.0. Just don't get the cheap look NHL log. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey guys, does this look legit? I see it is used and shows no closeups of the tags. It is a size 60 (or so the seller claims) and these older ones are hard to come by.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111576972668&alt=web

Hope the link works!

Thanks guys. The search continues. Out of curiosity, how bad of a foul would it be to do a Belfour Leafs on a 2.0? I know he never wore one, but the 550 CCM only go to a 2x and the Reebok can be had in a 58+.

I mean it would be a foul, but if you want to do it go ahead. Most people outside this site can't tell an authentic from the junk from China anyway, so it's not like anybody in person is gonna call you out on something like that.

I'd rather have the correct jersey year range he played in. Hard to do in my size :( Well, I'll keep that on on the back burner for now :)

Yeah I would agree. I'm not 100% against a minor foul, but it would definitely be on my mind that it wasn't perfect. The OCD would kick in eventually and I wouldn't be able to take it.

OCD kicking in would make me crazy!