It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to know for sure we need pictures but if it's a size 50 and doesn't have a fight strap I would say it is more than likely a knockoff. Only authentic jerseys I know of that didn't have a fight strap were some poor quality ones made by Starter in the 90's.

I have a Boston Bruins Chara jersey, Reebok size 50, without a fight strap. Is it a knockoff?

Probably.

Also, there's another member here with a very, VERY similar username. Probably want to change yours. We're all Rush fans here. :)

It's good.

These look legit... Seller looks legit. Why such a low price? Flyers 2.0s for $99 + shipping.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=361202891902

I'm not a flyers fan but I'm tempted to pick one up solely based on price.

Holy crap. Even with the crappy exchange rate, $150 shipped for a 2.0 is something I cant pass up

They did.

Ok. Oh well. I'm sure a lot of them will end up back up there as flips ;)

I thought about doing that myself, actually, but in the end I decided to let you boys who actually like the Flyers get the deal. I expect the same courtesy if there are ever Devils ones available :)

That's fair. I fully encourage all Flyers fans to come over to The Dark Side. Philly is practically in New Jersey anyway...