It is good or not?

lafountain

It looks like an Indo, but that's a strange-looking neck tag I've never seen before, and there's no Reebok logo under the back collar.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-NHL-HOCKEY-JERSEY-ON-ICE-GAME-JERSEY-FIGHT-STRAP-REEBOK-48-/291361005500?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43d6781fbc

This good?

I think is is, but I still have trouble with anything newer than an ultrafil.

Will be a strip, obviously, but I've been looking for a small size white of that for a long time.

Assuming this is a legit Indo-Edge, it's not a bad deal for those who don't mind buying them. This seller has quite a few different teams.

Was gonna post in the Deals & Steals, but wanted to confirm its legitimacy!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-REEBOK-NHL-7231A-EDGE-AUTHENTIC-CHICAGO-BLACKHAWK-White-blank-JERSEY-52-/221669684213?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item339c8af3f5

As far as sizes and different teams go, im not sure whats still available but ij is selling them for $149 and $136.10 shipped (with the 10% off discount) if you want an indo. Instead of spending $130 to get one from ebay.

Assuming this is a legit Indo-Edge, it's not a bad deal for those who don't mind buying them. This seller has quite a few different teams.

Was gonna post in the Deals & Steals, but wanted to confirm its legitimacy!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-REEBOK-NHL-7231A-EDGE-AUTHENTIC-CHICAGO-BLACKHAWK-White-blank-JERSEY-52-/221669684213?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item339c8af3f5

Looking at his for sale items more it seems he has indos that ij doesnt have right now, so if you're in the market for an indo, it wouldn't be bad. Same price as ij more or less with a different selection.

After browsing all or most of Craigslist I found that there are certain spots where it appears people have set up camp selling fakes. Vancouver. Washington DC and New York. Below is a URL to (look at the postings from Richmond)

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/search/sss?query=san%20jose%20sharks%20jersey&sort=rel

Looking at his for sale items more it seems he has indos that ij doesnt have right now, so if you're in the market for an indo, it wouldn't be bad. Same price as ij more or less with a different selection.

Yeah, certainly a deal for those in the market. I'm personally not, although I've thought about an old Penguins dark blue third!

That is a legit replica of the 2012 All-Star Game jersey for Team Alfredsson. The NHL shield is placed higher than it is on authentic jerseys, so the front numbers that go between the collar and the NHL shield have to be reduced in size in order to fit.

That seller sells legit stuff, so you're OK. In the first picture I would have thought you should be able to see the All-Star Game patch on the shoulder, and the Reebok wordmark logo on the sleeve tip, but maybe they're just hidden from view in the shot. You can see the ASG patch in the second photo though. Occasionally these Reebok sellers from Indonesia have items with slight differences from the norm; that's the only reason I mentioned that. But the seller is legit.

I think you're on the mobile site- Switch to the full site and you'll see the second picture.

Yep. Incredibly low prices on some items. Btw, if you're into replicas, the overwhelming majority are legit. It's the Reebok authentic (Edge) jerseys, with the numeric sizes and fight straps, that are frequently faked and that you should be wary of if you don't have a lot of experience at this.

It's fake. Hope you didn't buy it.

Amazon should be good to go. Only thing I've seen there are indo edges.

Be wary of some the Amazon Marketplace sellers. I *have* seen some of them selling knockoff jerseys.

If it's not coming directly from Amazon, then do a bit more digging. Not just with jerseys, but anything in general. Most of the marketplace sellers are legit, but not all and they aren't always policed well.