It is good or not?

lafountain

Most teams has jerseys made by starter in the late 90's that were like that. They were called "fashion jerseys" and most of them are hideous.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devils actually had two variants of the black starter fashion jerseys. One had red shoulder yoke with red striping that was trimmed by white striping for the arms and around the bottom. The other variant also had the sold red shoulder york but with black striping with white trim for the arms and aroud the bottom. Had both fully customized by EPS but sold one of the two recently.

Devils actually had two variants of the black starter fashion jerseys. One had red shoulder yoke with red striping that was trimmed by white striping for the arms and around the bottom. The other variant also had the sold red shoulder york but with black striping with white trim for the arms and aroud the bottom. Had both fully customized by EPS but sold one of the two recently.

I haven't seen either in my size (XXL) in years. I search eBay periodically but not as fanatically as I search for other things.

Hey all, how does the customisation look on this?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331074149252&alt=web

Sorry in advance about the link - doing this from the phone :)

It's about as good as you will get if you don't get it lettered by the team customizer. It's not close to accurate, though. The letters are too wide, and the back numbers are too thin. It's probably not kiss-cut either. Compare the eBay jersey (above) with a gamer (below):

image_zpsqxgogeap.jpg

image_zps6eoywjl7.jpg

He's got a blank, I may go for that one - thanks for the help :)

Is this a match for the current Blues home jersey? http://www.ebay.com/itm/ST-LOUIS-ROYAL-EDGE-NAME-BAR-NAMEPLATE-FOR-HOCKEY-JERSEYS-APPROX-4-x-22-/111590692111?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item19fb52d50f

They use edge correct? I believe Liebe is the company that does their on-ice jerseys, right?

Thanks

A member here bought one from JB a while back, and it matched according to him. Yes to your other questions.

A member here bought one from JB a while back, and it matched according to him. Yes to your other questions.

Thanks, I found that member and PM'd him but he has not been on the site since January. I read his posts but I didn't see him actually state where he came up with the edge name plate but where ever he got it from that it was a match.

By all means, ask, but he and I had a PM conversation about that, and he definitely said it was from JB. I even have a picture! :)

By all means, ask, but he and I had a PM conversation about that, and he definitely said it was from JB. I even have a picture! :)

Gotcha! I'll take your word for it haha thanks again

It's shaped like a 1.0. Retail authentic 2.0's wouldn't have that old Rbk neck tag either. I think it's a legit 1.0.

That's what I was thinking. In that event, I don't think its cheap enough.

Or I'm too cheap. Either way.

Is this too good to be true?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canucks-10-Pavel-Bure-Stitched-White-CCM-Throwback-Vintage-Hockey-Jersey-54-/171743758181

Anyone could give me a hand that would be great, Thanks!

It's fake. Collar is wrong, crest is off and not tilted, wrong size tag in neck, etc.

Nameplate on my newly arrived vintage Devils jersey looks a little wonky. Looking back at some pictures of vintage Devils jerseys, that seems to be a bit of an issue, even on gamers.

The edges of the nameplate (which is Ultrafil and otherwise done correctly) look a little funny. Just wanted to open it up to opinions as to whether I should leave it as is or endeavor to fix it.

I'd ask Slim especially to weigh in, being the resident expert on the time period.

Thanks in advance.

332F7693-2141-4255-B2EC-1DE3E45E13FB_zps

The ends aren't serged. That's fairly common. The plates are usually serged in one long run at the top and bottom and then cut to length as per the name receiving it. Some get serged on the sides, some don't. Nothing to be concerned about.

Not surprised.

They are a Mickey Mouse organization, you know.

:D

Yeah, and you try sewing a nameplate on with those giant hands. Impossible!

Yeah, and you try sewing a nameplate on with those giant hands. Impossible!

And one less finger per hand.

Exactly. He lost those fingers in a jersey stripping accident.

Actually, that's how Minnie lost them. It was very goofy.