It is good or not?

lafountain

Nope. Definite fake.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321582633597?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'm positive it is legit, but the description says 7187 and the sleeve tag says 7287. I don't see the double elbows. Is it a 1.0 or 2.0? My noob eyes cannot tell. Thrashers did use 2.0's at some point.

Thanks.

It's a 2.0. You can tell by the overall shape of the jersey, plus you can see that the front of the jersey is air-knit.

The seller states that the customization is the "proper reverse kiss-cut style," but he doesn't realize that the Thrashers actually used stacked kits during the time Hossa played with them. He never used jerseys that were kiss-cut.

Thanks, you're very welcome. Just one other thing I forgot to add- the jersey could use an All-Star Game patch, since the Thrashers had those on their jerseys during the only year that Hossa wore the Edge (2007-08).

Thanks, you're very welcome. Just one other thing I forgot to add- the jersey could use an All-Star Game patch, since the Thrashers had those on their jerseys during the only year that Hossa wore the Edge (2007-08).

So it's not quite good. ;-)

Rod Langway signing away in front of some pieces of toilet paper with his name on them...just so unfortunate.

Did Guam hack Slim's account? ;)

So it's not quite good. ;-)

Haha. Well, that can be easily fixed. :)

In all honesty though, the customization job on the Thrashers jersey is very nice- it even has an Edge nameplate. It's pretty rare to see one that well done. Knowing personally how hard it can be to get the jersey done like that, I'm not sure that having the kit kiss-cut instead of layered would prevent me from buying the jersey if I really wanted it, because the font looks accurate. It's just funny to me that the seller went to so much trouble to point out that retails were stacked and pro jerseys were kiss-cut, and that his jersey was so accurate- it's kind of ironic that he should have gone with the stacked in the first place!

Just one more thing regarding your comment that you couldn't see the double elbows. Perhaps it might be because you were expecting to see the traditional rounded double layer panel with the arc-shaped stitch pattern? Many Edge 2.0 models do not have that rounded double panel. On those jerseys the shape of the double knit area will depend on the way the arm fabric panels are put together. For example, on the Kings current jerseys the double knit area is a rather small rectangle completely within the confines of the striped arm band. It's almost impossible to see the stitching from the outside of the jersey. In this pic of the same Thrashers jersey you can see that the damaged area is within the double knit area, but it's hard to tell exactly where the borders are. So don't feel bad for not seeing the double elbows!

image_zps26bfd46d.jpg

I kind of have a weakness for the Thrashers away jersey in that style. They keep getting my attention and this one is done up quite nice, yes.

Sometimes you do see the double elbows on 2.0's and sometimes you don't I guess. Lot's of if's and else's on hockey jerseys, that's for sure.

Came across this Ovechkin jersey the other day. I'm not too familiar with Reebok jerseys (I'm more of a 70's, 80's and 90's guy) and was wondering if it's a true authentic. The size is 52. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

NHL shield is not an Edge version, looks fake.

Edit: After looking at your new pictures, it's definitely fake. Bad fight strap, jersey shape is not correct. Texture of materials is wrong, and there are slits on the sides like a Premier replica.

Edited by LAK74

At this price it clearly feels too good to be true (... eBay ... But looking for opinions as I am in the market for a one or maybe a couple NYR jerseys.

Thanks.

he uses both pics of legit premier's and fakes (the fight strap pic). Since the premier pics are probably stolen, I would avoid this one.

he uses both pics of legit premier's and fakes (the fight strap pic). Since the premier pics are probably stolen, I would avoid this one.

I figured as much especially for that price and with him only have 2 reviews but appreciate the quick response.

Any suggestions as to the best places to get NYR jerseys from?

I figured as much especially for that price and with him only have 2 reviews but appreciate the quick response.

Any suggestions as to the best places to get NYR jerseys from?

Are you looking for replicas or authentics?

Preferably authentics.

I think it'd be safe for me to say that you can check out Jersey Baron for any authentic jersey, including Rangers. I'm not sure if anyone else knows a cheaper place for them, though.

Hier there, as I have no experience with Koho jerseys, can you tell your opinion on this Wild jersey? The guy send me a photo of the fight strap, but the numbers look rather small.

Thanks a lot

Authentic Minnesota Wild Koivu Trikot, 50 VB

http://kleinanzeigen.ebay.de/anzeigen/s-anzeige/authentic-minnesota-wild-koivu-trikot/259522783-230-3044

It looks legit. Is it me, or does the front crest look tilted too much to the left?

Thanks again LAK74. The guy says he bought it from a Finnish Jersey trader called Miko Tanski who's specialized on Finnish players. Didn't find him in the net, but the story sounds somehow trustworthy.

I compared the front crest with other Koho Wild jerseys and looks ok to me.

Something that struck me that I've seen some Koho Wild jerseys that seem to have a bigger front crest. Is that just a replica or different different Jersey?

Thanks again LAK74. The guy says he bought it from a Finnish Jersey trader called Miko Tanski who's specialized on Finnish players. Didn't find him in the net, but the story sounds somehow trustworthy.

I've bought a jersey from him. Here is his website and collection: http://www.iwn.fi/~dana/want.html