It is good or not?

lafountain

Well, it's mine now. All that's left to do is wait for it to arrive and then wait to acquire a few more so I can send them off to EPS in bulk.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fyi, I had a Koho Stars jersey done by EPS and was amazed at how spot-on it was for the year I wanted. Having said that, there are some slight variations in the Stars' on-ice lettering (for that jersey style) from year to year, so I got lucky there, because EPS tends to customize all jerseys of the same style the same way, no matter which season you ask for.

Legit Reebok authentic there.......

Eric, just a word of warning. The jersey is legit, as others have said, but a size 52 in that style is a hell of a lot bigger than a size 52 Reebok Edge.

It's legit, can always tell from the fight strap :thumbsup:

You're good to go.

Legit Reebok authentic there.......

You guys are the best. Thanks fellas. Been looking for a purple jersey for a while. Almost bought a premier version not too long ago. I thought it looked good but i had to double check.

Eric, just a word of warning. The jersey is legit, as others have said, but a size 52 in that style is a hell of a lot bigger than a size 52 Reebok Edge.

######!! a lot bigger? If so what size would i be looking for if i tried on an indo-edge 52 and i liked how that fit. I'm about 6ft 1, 215 . I wear a Large in the Premiers, and have even owned a Medium as well. I just prefer the L.

Or maybe I'm just remembering my actual size that i tried on wrong. I knew i should of wrote it down somewhere lol. measurements the seller has listed seem to line up with it being a tad bit bigger than My Medium Kopitar Premier i have laying around my room right now. Definitely don't want to get stuck with a jersey that is not wearable because it being too big.

Edited by Eric310

######!! a lot bigger? If so what size would i be looking for if i tried on an indo-edge 52 and i liked how that fit. I'm about 6ft 1, 215 . I wear a Large in the Premiers, and have even owned a Medium as well. I just prefer the L.

Or maybe I'm just remembering my actual size that i tried on wrong. I knew i should of wrote it down somewhere lol. measurements the seller has listed seem to line up with it being a tad bit bigger than My Medium Kopitar Premier i have laying around my room right now. Definitely don't want to get stuck with a jersey that is not wearable because it being too big.

An Indo-Edge will be at least somewhat similar to an Edge 2.0, but the eBay link you posted is actually for a Reebok 6100 (which predates the Edge cut). I wear a 52/54 in Edge, but a 48 in the 6100 cut.

An Indo-Edge will be at least somewhat similar to an Edge 2.0, but the eBay link you posted is actually for a Reebok 6100 (which predates the Edge cut). I wear a 52/54 in Edge, but a 48 in the 6100 cut.

Any comparisons to a premier size ? I fit a medium but prefer the large so I can wear a hoodie under it if its cold.

Eric, as you've seen, people's sizing preferences will vary a bit, depending on how loose they like the jersey to fit, but most people like their 6100 style number size to be around 4 to even 6 less than what they prefer in an Edge. I don't have size 52's in both Edge and 6100 to compare, so the best I can do is show you a picture of a size 46 Edge 2.0 on top of a size 46 6100, so you can get an idea of how much bigger the 6100 is relative to the same size Edge:

image_zps9fad9d9b.jpg

The 6100 is very square cut and has very wide, baggy arms. My guess based on your measurements would be that you would need a size 48 to at most a 50 (if you want extra room for a hoodie) in the 6100.

Any comparisons to a premier size ? I fit a medium but prefer the large so I can wear a hoodie under it if its cold.

I typically wear an XL premier (and then like I said, 52-54 Edge 2.0 and 48 RBK 6100)

With above size differences between Edge and pre-Edge jerseys I am wondering if there are any GW/GI 6100 jerseys in size 48. There are a few players who wear 52 Edge and these should be sort of the same size, right?

If you like to wear your jerseys, and don't want to look like you're wearing a garbage bag, I'd avoid 6100's all together, even if it means going for a CCM/Koho replica.

This is not relevant to really tall or big people.

I'm average height. A size 50 Edge is a bit baggy on me, but a size 46 is too small. I have a 48 Koho 6100 that I'm absolutely swimming in. It's mainly the arms that look silly because they're massive.

Are the patches on this one legit? They look good to me but I'm never sure lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Authentic-Kevin-Stevens-Pittsburgh-Penguins-1992-CCM-Center-Ice-Jersey-54-/311143644019?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item48719b3b73

Edited by FuzzyPenguin

The pictures aren't sharp and the texture of the embroidery isn't visible, so I can't say I'm 100% sure about this. But the 1992 Cup patch looks really, really good to me (much better than the other one you posted a while back). I don't see anything about the Badger Bob patch that indicates repro, but without seeing it in better detail, I'm not positive. I really can't say anything about the Pens 25th patch; you just can't see the important details well at all.

If you're referring to the Penguin logo, that's what it looked like back then, even though this...

Pr0DOcs.png

...appears on a lot of Pens merch, marketing stuff, etc. from back then. The other logo seems to be specific to the jerseys, if not a few other things as well. This logo is what the current primary and throwback logos are based off of (also the logo that was on the vintage throwback jersey they've been selling for a few years, even though it isn't accurate). I always get confused between this logo and the one actually worn on the jerseys back then. I kinda wish the latter was on the current alternate throwback, but it's just creating more confusion. I don't even know why they used two different alterations of the primary logo during that time either.

Edited by Nas

That customization is correct for the first two seasons of the screaming eagle. Don't remember if Tinner wore the A during those years though. Probably did.