It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one is real. Reebok Premier replicas are rarely, if ever, faked. It's the ones that are claimed to be Edge authentics that are commonly faked and that you should be very careful with.

It's a legit premier jersey yes. Unless it's an authentic you don't have to worry about fakes too much. Never hurts to ask here though. For $100 you may be able to find a legit authentic though if you look hard enough.

LAK you are to fast for me :thumbsup:

Edited by FuzzyPenguin

Hey guys. Just stumbled upon the pictures in this forum when I was doing some research on ebay fake jerseys. Can you guys tell me if you think this one is real or not? Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171446887903?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It's a premier (replica) not an authentic "on-ice" jersey if that's what you're looking for.

Good to know. Thanks for the help. The authentic EDGE jerseys seem really hard to find. From a quick look through ice jerseys and the official bruins proshop they only offer the white and the alternate and the sizes on the white one are limited to 52 and 56. Are people gearing up for the season and they'll get more soon? Or are they just made in limited qualities all the time?

Edited by thepassfan

Good to know. Thanks for the help. The authentic EDGE jerseys seem really hard to find. From a quick look through ice jerseys and the official bruins proshop they only offer the white and the alternate and the sizes on the white one are limited to 52 and 56. Are people gearing up for the season and they'll get more soon? Or are they just made in limited qualities all the time?

Since you are new, post what you're looking for here: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=5209&page=248#entry150190

Among all of the helpful members, you will no doubt find a better deal on here than on any website. I know somebody had a Bruins black 2.0 for sale somewhere on here.

Welcome to the forum!

Edited by thebiggoalie

Hey guys. Just stumbled upon the pictures in this forum when I was doing some research on ebay fake jerseys. Can you guys tell me if you think this one is real or not? Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171446887903?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Legit replica Premier...

The authentic EDGE jerseys seem really hard to find. From a quick look through ice jerseys and the official bruins proshop they only offer the white and the alternate and the sizes on the white one are limited to 52 and 56. Are people gearing up for the season and they'll get more soon? Or are they just made in limited qualities all the time?

As far as I know, Reebok does not stock the retail Edge 2.0's; a dealer can special order them but must order at least a minimum quantity at a time. So when the dealer restocks a particular model probably depends less on the time of year, and more on when they just happen to run out and decide to order more, if at all.

I looked at the IceJerseys site and they actually have only the home 2.0's available (these are the true on-ice authentics). I'm curious to know on which Bruins ProShop site you saw the road and alternate authentics- do you have a link? I'm wondering if those might possibly be the Indonesian-made Edges, which are not true on-ice authentics (I consider them to be pseudo-authentics).

Just got this jersey from a local pawn shop and im most certain that it is infact a fake, but the signature on it does have a COA from bills sports cards! It was quite confusing to really determine it was a fake as alot of the stuff that should have been wrong, werent wrong. Like the reebok logo on the back is an actual patch along with the nhl logo and was sewn into the jersey and the fight strap more closely resembles a real one then a fake one, but let me know what you think, im always open to learning things about how to check for a fake jersey! Here is the album with all the pictures of the jersey and sorry for the first 2 pictures being crappy quality my camera had died and had to use my tablet. http://imgur.com/a/4mUA9

Just got this jersey from a local pawn shop and im most certain that it is infact a fake, but the signature on it does have a COA from bills sports cards! It was quite confusing to really determine it was a fake as alot of the stuff that should have been wrong, werent wrong. Like the reebok logo on the back is an actual patch along with the nhl logo and was sewn into the jersey and the fight strap more closely resembles a real one then a fake one, but let me know what you think, im always open to learning things about how to check for a fake jersey! Here is the album with all the pictures of the jersey and sorry for the first 2 pictures being crappy quality my camera had died and had to use my tablet. http://imgur.com/a/4mUA9

Well, FYI, the "stuff that's right" isn't right.

- The NHL shield logo is misshapen

- The fight strap doesn't more resemble a real one (look at the twill that attaches it to the jersey, definitely wrong)

Also:

- The material of the jersey is very mesh-y.

- The size tag text is wrong

- The CCM logo on the size tag is misshapen

Comparing the signature, I'm really not sure if its real or not either. If its from this Bill's Sports Cards... http://billssportsmemorabilia.com/home... they don't seem to have much vanRiemsdyk stuff (no pictures of a signing with him, only 1 thing listed in their COA verification page).

• 2 weeks later...

It's a legitimate replica. The color looks off but it's probably just the lighting.

Koho's were not faked. Legit replica.

Can someone help me out with this site please and let me know if I should order from them. http://www.sportsjerseyscanada.ca/en/customized-jerseys.html

I want to order a Paul Stastny in the new Blues jersey but icejerseys doesn't have my size and can't order it for some reason. I see they use a "twill" name bar instead of a "fabric" name bar. Is this that huge deal? Is there anything else I should be concerned about?

This site appears to sell only replica jerseys, at least for the Blues. I'm sure the jerseys would be legit, but the only thing you won't know until your order is received, is how accurately they do the customization. If you're a stickler for detail, then most of us here would recommend you buy a blank jersey anywhere (not necessarily from this site), and have it lettered at the official team customizer, which I believe is Liebe Lettering.

Twill is not the material used by NHL teams for nameplates (except for Philadelphia), and it has a somewhat shiny appearance to it, so if you care about this sort of thing then you would want to avoid it and ask for a material that is closer in texture and appearance to the jersey back. Trouble is, the jersey back is made of material that isn't easy to match. Most customizers would probably use airknit, which is a little closer but nowhere near exact.

Edited by LAK74

This site appears to sell only replica jerseys, at least for the Blues. I'm sure the jerseys would be legit, but the only thing you won't know until your order is received, is how accurately they do the customization. If you're a stickler for detail, then most of us here would recommend you buy a blank jersey anywhere (not necessarily from this site), and have it lettered at the official team customizer, which I believe is Liebe Lettering.

Twill is not the material used by NHL teams for nameplates (except for Philadelphia), and it has an unnatural shiny appearance to it, so if you care about this sort of thing then you would want to avoid it and ask for a material that is closer in texture and appearance to the jersey back. Trouble is, the jersey back is made of material that isn't easy to match. Most customizers would probably use airknit, which is a little closer but nowhere near exact.

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm going to the Blues home opener and I know the official Blues store takes their jerseys and customizes them so I'm assuming they use Liebe, although I don't know for sure.

I wouldn't assume the team customizer also letters the retail jerseys for the store. At least if you go to the team store you can take a close look at the pre-lettered jerseys and see what the quality and accuracy is like before you buy. You might want to look at the material of the nameplate and see how close a match it is to the back of the jersey.

I wouldn't assume the team customizer also letters the retail jerseys for the store. At least if you go to the team store you can take a close look at the pre-lettered jerseys and see what the quality and accuracy is like before you buy. You might want to look at the material of the nameplate and see how close a match it is to the back of the jersey.

Ah, okay. I'll look into that.

I do find it odd that Icejerseys isn't able to order a size small in the new Blues jersey when almost all other retail outlets have smalls in stock or are at least able to get them. It doesn't make sense to me...

I got this jersey from eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Rangers-CCM-Vintage-Authentic-Jersey-/181499023033?nma=true&si=RK40gUGGFaXegY6ilfRewcRLfOk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It looks legit and good to me. The only problem, that I noticed when I got the jersey, is that the blue part in the G is wrong. The other letters look good to me. So what do you guys think is the reason behind the issue?

Edited by jolmari

Poor QA by CCM. Seriously. Their dimensons don't always make sense with the size tags.....I have a 48 that's physically smaller than another CCM size 46! So they probably had a few wonky letters come through. But it's a good shirt! Who's going on it?

Edited by Cygnus X-1