It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

1 hour ago, Mongoose said:

you are correct... and i just got that Julio jersey!!  best 475 i ever spent 🙄🤬

-

and it makes no sense, some, like wong,  have the patch on the left some don't 

-

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1755956/gallery-seattle-mariners-break-out-city-connect-uniforms-for-1st-time/

Wong bats left, so his left shoulder is facing away from the cameras at the plate. In case they do get an ad patch, it will go on his right sleeve to face the cameras. (Unless I'm completely missing something here lol)

Wong should have also already been DFA'd, but that's a whole other rant for another thread haha.

Question for you though... since you got the Julio authentic CC... is the name/number also authentic in the correct special twill? Can you PM a pic?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Mongoose said:

and it makes no sense, some, like wong,  have the patch on the left some don't 

MLB patches change based on how they bat. The ad is always supposed to face the mound/camera so if you bat righty, the patch would be on the left sleeve. Bat lefty, patch on the right sleeve. I think it’s the Reds who had to change their mascot so he faced the other way on the sleeves

20 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

MLB patches change based on how they bat. The ad is always supposed to face the mound/camera so if you bat righty, the patch would be on the left sleeve. Bat lefty, patch on the right sleeve. I think it’s the Reds who had to change their mascot so he faced the other way on the sleeves

Absolutely, i know that 🙂 ..... but the mariners do not have an ad...... yet!

Holy crap, i never thought i had to check something like that out before i purchased the jersey.

For teams WITH an ad, yes. but for a team without? No.

Oh well, guess i will have to keep it, it's not like they will be made again with the patch on the other sleeve LOL

23 hours ago, Van67 said:

Wong bats left, so his left shoulder is facing away from the cameras at the plate. In case they do get an ad patch, it will go on his right sleeve to face the cameras. (Unless I'm completely missing something here lol)

Wong should have also already been DFA'd, but that's a whole other rant for another thread haha.

Question for you though... since you got the Julio authentic CC... is the name/number also authentic in the correct special twill? Can you PM a pic?

Why the hell can't i post the pics here?? 🤬isn't it a jersey site 😆

why do i get this message 

1 file would exceed the total allowed size of 500kB, and was skipped

It's just less work for equipment staff if the Mariners get an ad patch tomorrow. Just gotta sew it onto the blank sleeves to comply with those stupid f***ing rules. 

Thanks for the pics. I might take my blank jersey with me to the Team Store when I'm there next month and exchange it if they have player jerseys in stock. From what I hear, the twill used for this jersey's names and numbers hasn't made its way out of Nike's factory. The patch can always be moved from one sleeve to the other if necessary.

Tagged as used in the January 7, 2017, game vs Dallas, but it's matched to the February 2, 2017, game vs. Toronto. Never been his biggest fan, but it's a style I missed.

2016-17 St. Louis Blues Alex Pietrangelo

2016-17 St. Louis Blues Alex Pietrangelo

When the Hawks started blowing out players the other year I did some serious house keeping and sold off a bunch of jerseys. But sometimes you get the itch to get a few back. Think this is probably the 4th or 5th time I've bought essentially the same jersey. Probably just bored with collecting more than anything else. We'll see how long they last. Size 54 customized by CSL. 

DSCF7171-vi.jpg

DSCF7172-vi.jpg

DSCF7168-vi.jpg

DSCF7169-vi.jpg

Two project jerseys I finally got back. Both size 52 and both were strip jobs due to horrible customization. Very pleased with how they turned out. 

I have a red pinhead reverse tomahawk Savard from the 87-88 season, but it's a size 44 so it'll be nice to actually be able to wear this one. I'm down to only one other TBTC Hawks jersey which is a Chelios in size 48 that I've had since they were released. Happy with the slightly larger sizes which are easier to wear to games. 

88-89 Savard

DSCF7173-vi.jpg

DSCF7174-vi.jpg

91-92 Graham

DSCF7176-vi.jpg

DSCF7177-vi.jpg

Edited by mdwsta4

On 6/20/2023 at 3:55 PM, mdwsta4 said:

When the Hawks started blowing out players the other year I did some serious house keeping and sold off a bunch of jerseys. But sometimes you get the itch to get a few back. Think this is probably the 4th or 5th time I've bought essentially the same jersey. Probably just bored with collecting more than anything else. We'll see how long they last. Size 54 customized by CSL. 

DSCF7171-vi.jpg

DSCF7172-vi.jpg

DSCF7168-vi.jpg

DSCF7169-vi.jpg

I've used CSL a lot in the past. I've been out of the Hawks jeresy game for a minute, but I have about 10 Kane aethentics, made in Canada sourced from the guy on ebay who used to be able to get the real on ice. What kind of authentics are these? I bought a Bedard Primegreen on the night of the lottery from NHLshop.com before they blacklisted his name, LOL, and this thing is snug as hull. I wear a 56, and while I have put on a few pounds, this is tighter than all my older authentics. 

4 hours ago, y2jdmbfan said:

I've used CSL a lot in the past. I've been out of the Hawks jeresy game for a minute, but I have about 10 Kane aethentics, made in Canada sourced from the guy on ebay who used to be able to get the real on ice. What kind of authentics are these? I bought a Bedard Primegreen on the night of the lottery from NHLshop.com before they blacklisted his name, LOL, and this thing is snug as hull. I wear a 56, and while I have put on a few pounds, this is tighter than all my older authentics. 

On-ice game quality Adidas jerseys are not sold at retail. You got what us old guys still refer to as a replica. Adidas calls them authentic basically to mean they're not fake, and they sew in a cheap s*** quality fight strap to make fans think they're getting the same jersey the players wear.

Edited by Van67

9 minutes ago, Van67 said:

On-ice game quality Adidas jerseys are not sold at retail. You got what us old guys still refer to as a replica. Adidas calls them authentic basically to mean they're not fake, and they sew in a cheap s*** quality fight strap to make fans think they're getting the same jersey the players wear.

Oh I know, believe me, I was under the impression the sources for new/current on-ice had dried up as my old source on ebay no longer seems to sell new current on-ice.

Jersey Baron has never been able to get on ice adidas if that’s who you’re referring to as your eBay contact.

The jerseys I posted are on ice authentics. Team issued

• 2 weeks later...

I've always liked those, and that's a nice repair below the logo 👍

This one was worn by Schenn in game 6 of the 2018-19 Stanley Cup Finals. The Blues lost 1-5 but went on to win game 7 for the first cup win in the history of the franchise. Wear is pretty light, but it has a nice stick mark on the front that is photo-matched to the cup parade and Schenn's Wiki page.

2018-19 St. Louis Blues Brayden Schenn

2018-19 St. Louis Blues Brayden Schenn

gettyimages-1150176177-2048x2048

11 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Always felt those were such oddball Flyers jerseys

I hated them at first but now I love them 😂

Awesome Schenn jersey!!

The stitching below the crest is actually not a repair. Brash has a skate lace sewn into the front of his jerseys as a secondary fight strap 😉