It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

EPS Mail Day. I got lucky as there was a hole in the bag they sent my jerseys back in... and I had absolutely requested that they use the same box I sent them in, as well as the big ziploc bags I used for added protection. Disappointed at that. Anyway, had sent some for better work than what was previously on some of these, as well as a couple new ones.

I know the neck tags and the 95 ASG patch don't mix, but neck tags are not one of my "need to be perfect" things.

nqz2lDz.jpgSJZCT0W.jpg

ywmxr36.jpguBar94e.jpg

jeWbLgo.jpgLksV9XZ.jpg

BzjxwtE.jpgPeUSwNN.jpg

Closeup of the nameplate EPS did to match the colour. Passes the test for sure...

ihUwQ9Q.jpg

Was not going to leave this one blank, and I had the IIHF 90th patch kicking around, so I just picked the only player on that year's team who had some NHL games under his belt. The Warsteiner patches are reproductions...

KRtn2TA.jpg3FFrlOU.jpg

Edited by Van67

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that capitals gonchar jersey is insane!

I had the aut. white version from around 2000 -2001...... when they traded him, i threw out the jersey in anger.  🙄

i have of course regretted it everyday since.

an awesome look, although the one where it does not say "capitals" at the bottom  is better imo....... 

but that diving eagle is such a great logo, it is right up there with devils and hawks,  had it been 50 years older everyone would have been saying uhh man, don't mess with a classic, instead many people shat all over it...... and look now, a mess of a jersey and logo, it's not even a logo, its a script, for a hockey jersey!

Posted this everywhere else, might as well post it here. 

2021-22 GW Claude Giroux, home set 1

Has some nice burns and marks on the sleeves and a black mark across the bottom front that was easily photomatched. From his All Star MVP season, Claude wore this jersey in two preseason and 6 regular season games where he scored 5 goals and 3 assists. Possibly worn in more games as some were rescheduled due to Covid. I'll have to wait until the population report is released to know.

2021-22 Game Worn Claude Giroux, Home set 1

2021-22 Game Worn Claude Giroux, Home set 1 (Back)

2021-22_Flyers_Giroux_05

claude-giroux-of-the-philadelphia-flyers

Great pickup! I’m always surprised he was able to squeeze into a size 52 jersey. I’m the same size as him and with pads, 54 is as snug as I can comfortably wear 

Thanks guys.  At one point there were like 5 guys on the Flyers that wore a 52.  Giroux, Ghost, Konecny, Cousins, and Laughton for sure.  Some of them had up-sized to a 54 after Adidas took over.  I think G, TK, and Laughton all still wear a 52.  Crazy.

Nice little mail day on Saturday. 1986-87 Tim Kerr Flyers home jersey on CCM heavy mesh. Pen on tag is washed out, but it measures out to a 48. Jersey is in great shape. Had a nameplate change at some point because the mesh doesn't match perfectly but I'm fine with that. The white mesh is only slightly faded/discolored which is typical with these 80s mesh jerseys but it's not too bad with this example.

1986-87_Flyers_Kerr_01

1986-87_Flyers_Kerr_02

On 7/18/2022 at 8:59 PM, perthisthereason said:

Nice one! Always loved those heavy mesh jerseys.

Thanks, mate.  Me too.  This particular year has been pretty elusive.  Haven't seen one for quite some time.

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2022 at 11:26 PM, jsh139 said:

Yep. Never really shut down. Someone must have bought it. 

I am guessing not many people are active here anymore...

1 hour ago, HockeyMusic said:

I am guessing not many people are active here anymore...

Nope, not really. It’s a shame, really. It’s such a better format than Reddit or FB in my opinion. 

22 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Nope, not really. It’s a shame, really. It’s such a better format than Reddit or FB in my opinion. 

Yeah FB is a terrible platform for this and reddit is even worse IMO.  Apparently there is a decent following on Discord but that is even worse than FB and Reddit.

1998-99 St. Louis Blues Kelly Chase, set 1, lighter wear but photo-matched to some loose threads and marks

1998-99 St. Louis Blues Kelly Chase

1998-99 St. Louis Blues Kelly Chase

1995-96 Pittsburgh Penguins Mario Lemieux