eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The way she goes...Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesnt.

Your TPB references are off the charts

You don't realize it, but I'm currently giving you the frowning of a lifetime.

Don't frown so much, you'll wrinkle.

:)

Wait, you got a big block CCM devils in the vintage colors for $200?

Yeah, and it stripped clean.

Size 54

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hockey-jersey-NHL-Devils-New-Jersey-Burque-No1-Adult-ccm-size-mens-54-/321950368383?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=1JGV26DdnnEY3M6dHXh0q1Ap9y8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I've had a few here ask if I wanted to part with it, but like the rest, I've been looking for a long time.

If I ever do decide to sell I will list it here 1st.

(looking for a 10th anniversary patch and where to send it to get properly done if anyone has a lead, cheers)

I'm perpetually seeking a 56; but with all you non-Devils fans looking to grab our super awesome jerseys, it'll likely never happen.

Wasn't even a BIN? Nice.

That's what gets me,

There were 5 other bidders that put in low bids. They knew what it was and shot low. My gain

I bid much higher than the winning bid and was pleasantly surprised - knock one off my list.

Now that I have it all the rest go to Mfitz!

That's what gets me,

There were 5 other bidders that put in low bids. They knew what it was and shot low. My gain

I bid much higher than the winning bid and was pleasantly surprised

Gotta love when that happens. My white vintage Daneyko was that way, sort of. Opening bid was $300, and I had a max bid way higher than that. But nobody else bid so it was $300 to me.

Was advertised as a 54, but the measurements listed indicated a 56. It fits like a 56 to me.

Can't find the picture of the back, but here's the front.

7F370C96-6BC8-4A05-BB87-0227B0A647FA_zps

Yeah, and it stripped clean.

Size 54

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hockey-jersey-NHL-Devils-New-Jersey-Burque-No1-Adult-ccm-size-mens-54-/321950368383?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=1JGV26DdnnEY3M6dHXh0q1Ap9y8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I've had a few here ask if I wanted to part with it, but like the rest, I've been looking for a long time.

If I ever do decide to sell I will list it here 1st.

(looking for a 10th anniversary patch and where to send it to get properly done if anyone has a lead, cheers)

This post just gave me indigestion. That price is not fair.

The absolute worst part is that I saw that, I remember the distinctively incorrect customization. I must have been distracted by it and not realized what it was. That makes it even worse.

Edited by JoeM7392

The absolute worst part is that I saw that, I remember the distinctively incorrect customization. I must have been distracted by it and not realized what it was. That makes it even worse.

Hey, at least it went to a guy who doesn't even list the Devils among his top four favorite teams!

#Unfair.

I'm tagged out of the Christmas tree game for a while.

I don't know who it was now, but I want to give a shout out of thanks to whoever mentioned in an earlier discussion about counter-offering one penny less than the list price when a jack-a$$ lowballs with Best Offer. I've listed a few jerseys over the last couple of days, and before the lowball offers used to annoy the crap out of me, but now I get a kick out of sending back a counter offer that is one penny below the list price. Hell, I might actually enjoy that more than the actual sale of the jersey.

I don't know who it was now, but I want to give a shout out of thanks to whoever mentioned in an earlier discussion about counter-offering one penny less than the list price when a jack-a$$ lowballs with Best Offer. I've listed a few jerseys over the last couple of days, and before the lowball offers used to annoy the crap out of me, but now I get a kick out of sending back a counter offer that is one penny below the list price. Hell, I might actually enjoy that more than the actual sale of the jersey.

Yup, that is definitely fun.

I'm tagged out of the Christmas tree game for a while.

That's good to hear, I'm not sure I'd ever get one otherwise.

Hey, at least it went to a guy who doesn't even list the Devils among his top four favorite teams!

#Unfair.

The Devils are not in my top 5 but Brodeur is my all time favorite goalie (who inspired me to play that position) well, he and Eddy Belfour

Now, get ready

Mike is gonna blast me.