Posted Images

Listing like this are the reason I really wish JB would watermark his photos:

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/191817758524

(Nice user name too, jerk)

Listing like this are the reason I really wish JB would watermark his photos:

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/191817758524

(Nice user name too, jerk)

Best part of his description:

I'm a Professional and do this for a living, so buy with confidence.

Edit: I stand corrected. THIS is the best part:

Free Shipping (youre welcome) to The Wonderful United AND Confederate States Of America via China(where they make all the good stuff) Post Registered Air Mail Delivery(....and the way they send all the good stuff to you....ROUNDEYE). Your package containing this FANTASTIC ITEM will be at your door within the narrow window

40 or so business days and ships out within 30

business days...ITS NOT ME ITS THE CHINESE......and they say the CHINESE work harder, even a USA pothead can get a shirt in the box within 3 days. It's not like you can get this at WalMart, and IS worth the wait I guarantee (guarantee for refund purposes now voided). Supplier states that returns are accepted only on unopened, unwashed and unused items. Kinda dicks about it if you ask me, but at least they're not the FRENCH. All sizes are all in adult men sizes

Edited by Devilsguy

Edit: I stand corrected. THIS is the best part:

Free Shipping (youre welcome) to The Wonderful United AND Confederate States Of America via China(where they make all the good stuff) Post Registered Air Mail Delivery(....and the way they send all the good stuff to you....ROUNDEYE). Your package containing this FANTASTIC ITEM will be at your door within the narrow window

40 or so business days and ships out within 30

business days...ITS NOT ME ITS THE CHINESE......and they say the CHINESE work harder, even a USA pothead can get a shirt in the box within 3 days. It's not like you can get this at WalMart, and IS worth the wait I guarantee (guarantee for refund purposes now voided). Supplier states that returns are accepted only on unopened, unwashed and unused items. Kinda dicks about it if you ask me, but at least they're not the FRENCH. All sizes are all in adult men sizes

I saw that listing too...I had to do a double take. I thought...Is Baron selling off some stock for cheap?...nope. Wow, this guy has balls.

Lol...Roundeye.

6287_zpsuuuewies.jpg

"China (where they make all the good stuff)"

"IS worth the wait I guarantee (guarantee for refund purposes now voided)."

Edited by thebiggoalie

Has anyone contacted JB to let him know someone stole his pictures? I would think that would be a major issue for him and I am sure he can report him to eBay (not that eBay would really care, though).

"ProfitingJew, Chinese, French, United and Confederate States, Roundeye, USA pothead"

Yet the most offensive thing I've read yet is "I'm a professional".

Has anyone contacted JB to let him know someone stole his pictures? I would think that would be a major issue for him and I am sure he can report him to eBay (not that eBay would really care, though).

Plenty of knockoff peddlers have stolen his pictures over the years. He must know about it. If it really bothered him, I'm sure he would have done something to protect his images by now.

"ProfitingJew, Chinese, French, United and Confederate States, Roundeye, USA pothead"

Yet the most offensive thing I've read yet is "I'm a professional".

That has to be the best eBay listing I have read in a long time.....thanks for sharing....I needed a good laugh...

I have yes. He said it happens often.

he's a professional copycat thief that's for sure.

Very high priced Dude said he will deal of eBay ,I sold a few things to him as I got the whole song and dance he was a Pittsburgh collector and then I see the stuff on his eBay site (did not know it was him when we were talking ) ,

I bought the pens pro player from him that I cut up. Shipped pretty quick and there didn't seem to be an issue. I'm sure others have more experience though.

He's a Penguins version of JFTW - buys up anything pens and relists for double/triple. I've dealt with him a few times here and there off ebay, and he's ok, just overprices everything.

He's a Penguins version of JFTW - buys up anything pens and relists for double/triple. I've dealt with him a few times here and there off ebay, and he's ok, just overprices everything.

The jersey I was after was also somewhat overpriced, but we worked out a fair deal.

The only reasonable explanation is that Johnny Mac did his own customizing on that jersey. It's as well done as his in-game commentary.

The only reasonable explanation is that Johnny Mac did his own customizing on that jersey. It's as well done as his in-game commentary.

And that MacLean always carries around 17 year old Devils gamers of his since the kid said that John gave it to him after a Devils game after Hurricane Sandy.

And that MacLean always carries around 17 year old Devils gamers of his since the kid said that John gave it to him after a Devils game after Hurricane Sandy.

Yup, rolls a suitcase full of gamers everywhere he goes. It's why his suit is always so wrinkled on TV.

It's apparently a heavy Johnny Mac day on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/191818557821

At least he is not claiming it to be a game worn jersey which is a step in the right direction.

Don't get how customers can do the numbers on either the sleeves or the back correct and then the other set of numbers incorrect. The sleeves on that look correct while the back number is wrong.

At least he is not claiming it to be a game worn jersey which is a step in the right direction.

Don't get how customers can do the numbers on either the sleeves or the back correct and then the other set of numbers incorrect. The sleeves on that look correct while the back number is wrong.

You are exactly right, though if the price stays down it could be worth fixing for someone.

Just curious, are you guys seeing a lot of listings without cover photos on them? I just put a whack of photos on auction and none of the cover photos show up when you scroll through the search results...so odd. It's been like that since yesterday.