eBay version 4.0

dsl135

The Devils are not in my top 5 but Brodeur is my all time favorite goalie (who inspired me to play that position) well, he and Eddy Belfour

Ahh, fine then. You're in the club.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh, fine then. You're in the club.

Agreed. Please leave any rangers and/or flyers memorabilia at the door. The password is "status quo."

Edited by JoeM7392

Yeah, and it stripped clean.

Size 54

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hockey-jersey-NHL-Devils-New-Jersey-Burque-No1-Adult-ccm-size-mens-54-/321950368383?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=1JGV26DdnnEY3M6dHXh0q1Ap9y8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I've had a few here ask if I wanted to part with it, but like the rest, I've been looking for a long time.

If I ever do decide to sell I will list it here 1st.

(looking for a 10th anniversary patch and where to send it to get properly done if anyone has a lead, cheers)

Well at least someone here got it...that classifies as a steal, you had my number that day.

Edited by JJM4

Yeah, and it stripped clean.

Size 54

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hockey-jersey-NHL-Devils-New-Jersey-Burque-No1-Adult-ccm-size-mens-54-/321950368383?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=1JGV26DdnnEY3M6dHXh0q1Ap9y8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I've had a few here ask if I wanted to part with it, but like the rest, I've been looking for a long time.

If I ever do decide to sell I will list it here 1st.

(looking for a 10th anniversary patch and where to send it to get properly done if anyone has a lead, cheers)

I have to ask you was I even near your top bid? Are you customizing it or leaving it blank?

If any of you gentlemen happen to have a size 56 or a larger fitting size 54 vintage Devils laying around that you don't really need, PM me, I'll relieve you of your burden.

Edited by mfitz804

I like how the last two pages of this thread turned into all devils. We should keep that going.

Edited by JoeM7392

Like that doesn't happen enough already...

This is true, and I love it.

Yes, they are all over the place. And they have the same design since, well, the Garden Of Eden.

I've seen jersey tee's and jersey tank tops but never until now have I seen a jersey belly shirt

I saw that the other day. I wanted to message them and ask where the rest of it went.

I have a question about something I won last night. I got a Manitoba Moose Jersey, a really nice 2.0 in that blueish-green color. My intention was another Schneider jersey.

Thing is, it's got the wordmark instead of a vector. Now obviously Schneider didn't wear a wordmark with Manitoba, but I don't think anybody at all did. Their last season as the affiliate to the canucks was 2010-2011, and that season they wore vectors.

So my assumption is, I got a jersey that was intended to be used by the moose if true north didn't move the team due to the jets coming to Winnipeg. With that being said, assuming I can't find a vector patch in that greenish color, how much of a foul would it really be to get Schneider on it? I'll probably do it anyway, but it seems weird that this was never worn by anybody. Makes me more willing to go ahead with it since my only real alternative is to keep it blank.

Edited by JoeM7392

If there is no appropriate player to put on it, then by that logic customizing it AT ALL would be a foul. I do not agree with that, I think as long as the player wore that style, and NOBODY wore the wordmark, you can do whatever you like.

Plus, Schneider is a Devil so this keeps the all Devils posts streak going!!

Anybody getting in on this? If so, I won't bid it up.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=222043215977&alt=web