eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what I would never do? Spend $400 on a jersey that the tool selling it had laying in the grass during picture day. What an anus.

You know what I would never do? Spend $400 on a jersey that the tool selling it had laying in the grass during picture day. What an anus.

I know, that's "o"utrageous!!

Of if you prefer, maybe the name you called him is what the crest represents.

Those have been kicking around on eBay for many, many months at those prices.

oh.

Still worth posting, but those interested should know so they can factor that in on their decision on price.

Still worth posting, but those interested should know so they can factor that in on their decision on price.

Absolutely. My response was just me trying to be funny ;)

Many years ago, I almost bought that guy's Wayne Stephenson jersey. Ironically enough, it was right before he had passed away. I ended up passing on it when I found out that Caps Sandow jerseys were only used for pre-season tournaments that took place in Sweden prior to the 79-80 and 80-81 seasons. This guy must have been the one who got it back then.

Those devils are nice. Let me just go sell one of my kidneys real quick so I can afford them.

To be fair, $500 for a team's inaugural season jersey is a really good deal. Regardless of the player who wore it.

This is true. I'd like to get one and frame it, actually. But I can't justify $500 for art to hang on the wall as quickly as I can for a jersey to wear.

Yeah it's honestly not too bad, I'd love to get one. Might have to see if they're still available in a few weeks when I have some more spare cash kicking around.

Yeah it's honestly not too bad, I'd love to get one. Might have to see if they're still available in a few weeks when I have some more spare cash kicking around.

Given they have been on eBay at least 6 months, you should be ok.

Wait, am I completely missing something or is he not listing sizes? Or even measurements?

Wait, am I completely missing something or is he not listing sizes? Or even measurements?

Nope, they are not listed with sizes.

Hmm, seems like an important thing to not list on a $500+ jersey.

Those Devils first year jerseys have been around forever on eBay. The seller is the former equipment manager for the devils and Colorado Rockies

Problem is that he is also known for selling items that are not exactly accurate. For instance that trottier is probably not real. He is famous for having shells and then slapping on spare old nameplates he had laying around and then suddenly they are "worn" by that player. There are threads about him doing this on GW.net. The trottier is a first year jersey but trottier didn't play in the first year. Possibly a preseason, but that is unlikely. Too many questions.

That merkosky and lorimor are most likely real though, but can't be certain.

Edited by Devilsguy

Hmm, seems like an important thing to not list on a $500+ jersey.

Only to those who would wear it. I've noticed a lot of game worn collectors don't care about stuff like that.