eBay version 4.0

dsl135

Just curious, are you guys seeing a lot of listings without cover photos on them? I just put a whack of photos on auction and none of the cover photos show up when you scroll through the search results...so odd. It's been like that since yesterday.

I noticed that as well. It's like the whole eBay app (and I assume site) are a little behind.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I noticed that as well. It's like the whole eBay app (and I assume site) are a little behind.

Okay so it's not just me...thanks for the verification sir.

"I believe the style dates from the 1983 to 2085 season":

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/172121888675

That's, like, the future, man!

"I believe the style dates from the 1983 to 2085 season":

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/172121888675

That's, like, the future, man!

No dumb adidas stripes confirmed until at least 2085!

For anyone that has bought anything from Authenticsports19, did he ship with tracking? I won a jersey and it says it's shipped but with no tracking info.

He signed up with this site and had posted in the "Where do you get your Edge jerseys" thread; shoot him a pm!

I only bought one from him, and mine did have tracking on it.

Sooooooooo, who grabbed the devils big block earlier?

Just like always, I'm just a bit late. Sigh.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-Red-amp-green-original-1991-CCM-pro-jersey-NWOT-/252314154890?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

That seller has a bit of a reputation, especially on here.

Yeah I just saw that. Honestly I'd probably still buy it at that price. That's the only jersey that I need to have that I don't already have.

Edited by JoeM7392

Sooooooooo, who grabbed the devils big block earlier?

Just like always, I'm just a bit late. Sigh.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-Red-amp-green-original-1991-CCM-pro-jersey-NWOT-/252314154890?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

Guilty...Sorry Joe.

I saw it when I got to work. I was excited when I saw it. Then I saw the photos and the details. It was stripped and had a ton of ghosting so I unwatched it and moved on.

I thought about it couple hours later and went back to it. I sent the listing to the guy who does my strip jobs so I could get an opinion on it. He said he was confident he could fix it.

I spent a good couple hours chatting with the seller about it and we made a deal. Turns out he has the hem patch as well but weather it's an original or not remains to be seen...probably not though.

There was a 91-92 Devils Dowd that was sold on eBay the other night for $1200. $600 for that jersey is not all that unreasonable.

The Dowd didn't have the 10th patch. In fact, for that year a lot of the emergency call-ups didn't have the 10th patch on them so needing the 10th patch depending on the player is not necessary.

Edit: Found a pic of Dowd's 91-92 gamer. Doesn't have and never did have the 10th patch.

http://thirdstringgoalie.blogspot.com/2013/12/1991-92-utica-devils-jim-dowd-jersey.html

Edited by Devilsguy

When I saw it gone I was already like 95% sure it was you who got to it.

It still gives me a headache every time I think that I had bought a white one for $200, it was shipped to me, and then the scumbag used package intercept to get it back and sell it to somebody else for more. I'm going to get one of those, it has to work out eventually.

There was a 91-92 Devils Dowd that was sold on eBay the other night for $1200. $600 for that jersey is not all that unreasonable.

I can't believe that $600 would be considered reasonable for a stripped non-game jersey.

Makes me feel that I got a TOTAL steal on the one I bought for $200

I can't believe that $600 would be considered reasonable for a stripped non-game jersey.

The way she goes...Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesnt.

91-92 gamers are highly sought after by Devils collectors. They wore 2 sets that year. The first set was worn for almost the entire season save for the final 4-6 weeks. Therefore pretty much all of the set 1 jerseys worn by one of the regulars that year is beaten to hell. Couple that with the 75th patch, the hard to find 10th patch and the fact that it was the last year they wore those colors create a perfect storm of collectibility.

That 91-92 Dowd was on eBay for only a couple of hours before someone got it for $1200. That's without the 10th patch and he only wore it for 1 game. To be fair though, it is also a recycled Doug Brown jersey and it was Dowd's first NHL game plus him being a jersey guy and a 95 cup winner adds to the value.

There is a 91-92 red Randy McKay that pops up on eBay from time to time for about $600-800. A couple of collectors and I believe it to be a legit gamer, but it's stripped to hell where literally the only original part still on is one of the back numbers (I think it's the 1). The other numbers, the 75th patch and the 10th patch looked like someone literally brute forced it off with their bare hands. It's a complete project jersey, but if he put it at $400 or maybe even $500 someone would probably bite.

Wanna double your money on that? Lol.

I'd try to outbid him, but he'd "flat out" beat me.

Lol...always on point!

Wait, you got a big block CCM devils in the vintage colors for $200?