It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

1989-1990 Jay Caufield Pens road gameworn jersey - light wear, couple board burns, stick marks on the back #'s, some blood stains on the right elbow -

001_zpsb00fed61.jpg

002_zps0a0221f4.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Rangers pickups.. Both patched jerseys.. Nice.. Oh boy I miss both of those guys as a Rangers fan.. We could use there grit right about now... My Rangers are a soft bunch right now..

Great Rangers pickups.. Both patched jerseys.. Nice.. Oh boy I miss both of those guys as a Rangers fan.. We could use there grit right about now... My Rangers are a soft bunch right now..

its...its... its like...THEYRE A VIGNEAULT TEAM!

hold on...that's exactly what they are.

2011-12 Anton Stralman road ECQF vs. Ottawa Senators.. Nice stick marks on right sleeve… Some pilling.

mub5.jpg

cn5l.jpg

the Pens

Nicely said Enzo

:D

Good thing the pages pens to rangers jersey ratio doesn't effect games :thumbsup: . Nice pens pick up though!

You have the better team, we have way more fans and better uniforms! ;)

Nice pickups, both the Rangers and Pens. I was wondering who got the Prust. I wish I had the funds.

Again, I'm torn.

(Rangers first, but this team blows!)

Nice Pens Caufield. A highly coveted "gold toe" front crest as well!

Nice to see some more Pens in here! Sweet Caufield!

Thanks - was looking for one for a bit and then two popped up on GW.net, so I snagged one.

Found it funny how a Penguins jersey post followed by a Rangers jersey post started such an interesting back and forth. Not a Pens fan in the slightest, but I collect goons and to get a Caufield, Pens jersey it was........