It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Think this will be my first post here. Took me a while to finally get this back, but worth the wait.

Kitchener Rangers 2.0 customized by the team trainer; as an Avs/Leafs fan I can finally enjoy how nice Rangers jerseys are haha

PupVrd3.jpg

6HCsrwO.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats on the Isles wave jersey. Honestly that style isn't nearly as bad once they ditched the Gorton's fisherman on the front.

The Kitchener Rangers is cool. I'd love to have one of their gamers if I could ever find one that fit my collection.

OOOOOOH, nice Landeskog!

Think this will be my first post here. Took me a while to finally get this back, but worth the wait.

Kitchener Rangers 2.0 customized by the team trainer; as an Avs/Leafs fan I can finally enjoy how nice Rangers jerseys are haha

Awesome Landeskog jersey, foppa! Love seeing more CHL stuff on here.

Thanks guys, pretty happy with this jersey. I got the blank for a steal off Kijiji actually and with Avs as one of my teams and being in school at Kitchener, it was a no-brainer to pick it up and make it a Landy.

Never really appreciated how nice the Rangers jersey until I got it, but I have to agree with CJ Matthews, I'm not a big fan of the nameplate compared to the NYR. Hopefully I can get lucky and find me a Brampton Battalion one next.

Akteon, did you have any specific player(s) in mind? I could keep an eye out for you and let you know if anything comes up.

Akteon, did you have any specific player(s) in mind? I could keep an eye out for you and let you know if anything comes up.

To keep myself sane, I limit my collection to only gamers of players who at some point in their career played for the Rangers (NY that is) organization. With OHL jerseys, it's kind of a crap shoot - I can either buy a jersey of a player I hope will make it to the Rangers in the future, or look for one for player who already did but those are normally already sold.

No description needed. Pure. Sexy. Stripe. Goodness

Best thing the Leafs have worn in the last quarter century. With tags to boot. Did it come with the COA card?

A few I got back from Mike last week.

CCM Richter (An Irregular Cut since its so freaking long)

28jo76.jpg

inzy8l.jpg

Koho Messier

2v3ke1v.jpg

2ylw9ok.jpg

I finally found authentics in the team shop...took it to Blake's today and he was kind enough to stitch it up while I waited!

11471479653_3aa7ecf643_b.jpg11471479853_0eaeaa7ddc_b.jpg

I found them in the fan shop after last night's game at the american airlines center. I've gone a few games this season, but this was the first time I saw the Edges available. Only had home jerseys, no aways yet. This was probably the quickest I've ever had an authentic completed...bought it last night, had it stitched up this afternoon!

Edited by Smason

im not sure if I like home or away better. I was leaning toward the the white but after seeing this im not sure now. sweet jersey bro

im not sure if I like home or away better. I was leaning toward the the white but after seeing this im not sure now. sweet jersey bro

Thanks. Yeah, the green looks absolutely great in person. I like the white version a lot too, but the green really pops.

I finally found authentics in the team shop...took it to Blake's today and he was kind enough to stitch it up while I waited!

Those new Stars jerseys are beautiful. My only gripe with them is the boring white they do the customization with. A black bottom layer under the white would have made it look 100x better. Add Dallas to the list of teams that don't use nameplates.

Awesome score on the Landy jersey

I'm still not sold on the Dallas jerseys. The green is just a little off to me.

I found this mess available last week:

DSC06969-vi.jpg

DSC06970-vi.jpg

...and then I worked some of my magic and turned it into this:

rca19913aCCMauthenticthrowback-vi.jpg

DSC06974-vi.jpg

So, the question now becomes...who to put on it? Hmmm....