It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I like it. Though, I hope you didn't drop $250 for it(!)

As for the kit, I don't imagine any differences from 96 to 97, but I do know that they gave up on the dyeing in favor of full sublimation. Yours probably has that rubbery black dye around the borders, whereas kits I got done recently were fully sublimated.

That's right. The back numbers are 2-layered with rubber stuff printed border. CC also made the letters like that on the RBK 6100. All of my other jerseys of the same design have a black stitched outline

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got that sweet Calgary Flames Iginla jersey for a solid 30$,

k4q7.jpg

I'm really happy with the price I paid for it, wouldn't call it a steal, but I still think it's a good pick.

(P.S: Don't mind the snapback I got for free with the jersey.)

(P.P.S: Definitely not a steal since it's a RBK Premier.)

Edited by MrGreencity

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 2013 Chicago Blackhawks Corey Crawford Stanley Cup Final Home Jersey. Size 54, SCF patch is authentic.

Crawford3_zps9bbfa2f9.jpg

Crawford1_zpsff331ac9.jpg

Better pics of this guy: OT Sports 2013 Bakersfield Condors Gettysburg Address 150th Anniversary Commemorative Home Jersey.

Condors3_zpse85881f1.jpg

Condors2_zpsac3d8173.jpg

Condors1_zps3ddc6588.jpg

Not a hockey jersey but these blue pullovers were only worn during 4 seasons and are almost impossible to find, so wanted to show it off. Authentic Rawlings Athletic 1987 Chicago Cubs Andre Dawson Road Jersey, size 46.

DSCN3286_zpsd5b7e1a5.jpg

DSCN3290_zpsd5402830.jpg

Oh, and this fella!

Signed Game Worn Russell Athletic 1993 Chicago Cubs Sammy Sosa Home Jersey

Sosa4_zps20af6ab4.jpg

Sosa1_zps29ee0dc2.jpg

Arena Wear spoilers

Did you go through the NHL store, or were you able to go directly through Arena Wear?

Directly through them. $80 per jersey, $3 per patch, plus tax. And shipping.

That was my next question. Thanks, Matt. Can't wait to see them later.

Not a jersey and not even hockey but I wanted to share it somewhere. I've wanted one of these for a while but could never justify paying the eBay prices. So flash forward and Black Friday passes and I discover the website and company that makes the helmets. They hand paint each helmet. The only thing is that I found this company the Sunday after Black Friday and see that they had a 40% off deal. Only problem... it ended on Saturday. So I missed my opportunity. I emailed their customer service asking if they'd extend the offer. They did one better. They told me the exact time that a code would be released on their Facebook that was 50% off. So with that I picked up the helmet and couldn't be happier. Now I just need Chip Kelly to go an autograph signing.

D09DC1F1-2EE6-419E-B76F-F50CF49E0AA9-575

086CBA0C-AD2C-4420-8B76-FDBAE7D70A9D-575

44BDE79F-665B-4513-898E-C611D96E471A-575

Not a particularly impressive pickup, but I'm happy with it, especially because I got it very cheap. Some decent wear on the sleeves, considering it couldn't have been used for more than a handful of games, as he only played 26 games with the Preds that year. Also, my first Koho and it is massive. The body fits me decently well but I have very long arms and the sleeves are still huge on me.

2001-02 Nashville Predators Steve Dubinsky GW road jersey

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

Here we go. I might retake the pictures when I move and have a clean floor.

Team Issued Reebok Edge 2.0 Ryan McDonagh New York Rangers 2010-2011 First Goal Home Jersey W/ 85th Anniversary Patch

DSC01055.jpg

DSC01056.jpg

Team Issued Reebok Edge 2.0 Mats Zuccarello New York Rangers 2010-2011 Away Jersey W/ 85th Anniversary Patch

DSC01050.jpg

DSC01051.jpg

The 85th patches look off-center and too high :thumbsup:

Lol. They look good. I was thinking of making the same Zukes until I got my Whale jersey.

By the way, what did they use for the nameplates, and did you have to specify what you wanted them to use?

Welcome to the Zucca club!

I might retake the pictures when I move and have a clean floor.

You better do that quickly in that case. If I remember correctly, the "clean floor" in your current place lasted about a month. I'll set the over/under at 2 months for the new place.