It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

If I'm not mistaken, Joe Tomon had that speed bump Mike Ridley MANY years ago. I almost bought it like four separate times.

Those orange 'Old-Time Hockey' and Warroad Lakers Moose jerseys were awesome too. They always came out with such killer alternates back then.

Just an aside to that Lakers jersey, it's so strange for a Canadian hockey club to honor and AMERICAN Senior team from Minnesota. The Warroad Lakers won the Allan Cup several times in the 1990's and were only the second-ever U.S.-based team to win the title.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this guy on ebay cheap. Its pretty hard to find one of these in a 54. It needed some major TLC so it was nice to see it come out ok. Crest shows a little wear but it should be good to wear around the house or to games. Tagging indicates it is a 96-97. Now to find some orange nike flo-knit for a nameplate and a decent repro 96-97 SCF patch.

100_7385-vi.jpg

100_7399-vi.jpg

@The messier, it's not to strip or not, it's BURN like witches and everything else evil, YOU BURN IT and then preferably, YOU BURN HIM

buahaha! thanks for the compliments and kind words guys!

boy am i suffering through this jet lag. its getting pretty bad.

@AlereFlammam: i only ever collect CANUCKS and MOOSE jerseys, so it limits my collection somewhat and am able to focus my time efforts towards that. thebiggoalie@ just the 1 cupcake. i use it as a word mark. in the past, ive had my photos used on ebay, so yeah, lesson learned. @great1: i believe its a NATHAN SMITH. @hatryk: AND through other various "resources" ;) @Kaiser416: thank you sir. pedicure, AT LEAST, once a week. gotta keep up appearances :P @DC Red Wings: yeah, they're growing on me a bit. ive always liked the CANUCKS' 3rd alts. for some reason. more than their home and way jerseys @CJ Matthews: would this be considered a "GAME ISSUED" since its the EXACT same size as what BIEKSA wears, or does it have to have the MEIGRAY tag for it to be considered a true game-issued?? @slimcutta: Maaaaaaaaaaaan, its cold up here in Vancouver, gotta keep 'em nice and toasty, knowhatimsayin'?? @Brilliant!: thats why everyone loves Canada? 'cause we're so fuckin' nice?? :P @Sk3: it'll be one of my MANY projects to work on for 2014 :P

I believe since it wasn't prepared for him specifically to play in a game it's considered "team issued" since it's a team issued jersey, but not "game issued". But I'm no expert.

I believe since it wasn't prepared for him specifically to play in a game it's considered "team issued" since it's a team issued jersey, but not "game issued". But I'm no expert.

I just stripped a "GI" that was labeled as such even though the player it was prepared for was to my knowledge, never called up to the NHL during that time period.

I don't think you can call it a GI unless it was specifically prepared by the team. If you have modified it has left the team, then it's a TI.

Just got home from the Philadelphia Eagles playoff game so this should cheer me up

AF0A3542-29EB-4882-92F4-7F436FFA0AFD_zps

AD1FF7CD-1E36-411D-9FE6-0B1A90AE077F_zps

Game issue winter classic. Ill settle for a GI instead of paying for a one period gamer. Loved my visit to Boston that game was a great memory for me now I gotta find a 2012 GI/gamer. I gotta see if OKT warmed up there's 2 small fabric pulls and the fight strap isn't stamped game issued but that doesn't mean anything. Got it off eBay the guy didn't have the LOA

Yes it's ultrafil or something like it. I have a kings ultrafil practice jersey to compare it to. I can't take detailed pics I just use my iPhone. But I also have a flyers Gus practice worn jersey to compare it too also I know there's some sort of ultrafil type material on that too. The nameplate isn't as rigid as the twill.

Just got this yesterday. I don't know who I'll put on it yet. Size 52-R.

DSC_0739-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Just got this yesterday. I don't know who I'll put on it yet. Size 52-R.

DSC_0739-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Ron Francis?

Maybe. Or maybe Kapanen, Primeau, Roberts, or Kovalenko. Or Chiasson or Coffey.

Ron Francis?

He never wore a Starter jersey with Carolina.

Brind'amour?

Guys, I haven't posted here in too long and I apologize, I have lots to show you! Alright. So I unexpectedily received this jersey today as a gift. A soviet Tretiak jersey. But confession, I know nothing about it. i'm sure some of you do. From which year is it? How much is it worth?

Everything seems to be sublimated, even the numbers.

image_zpscc316c71.jpg

image_zps1fcf55ac.jpg

image_zps67ee733c.jpg

image_zps45f39c62.jpg

And a few more additions:

image_zps2af6e5fe.jpg

image_zps91a4e954.jpg

image_zps04b04adf.jpg

image_zpsc7a9f833.jpg

image_zps3aed9cc4.jpg

Few new pickups the last week.

Craig Anderson Florida Panthers GW training camp - Jersey is beat to crap. Not sure of the year, but likely 2007-08 and possibly used the year after. It's an Edge 1.0 and I really haven't had a jersey so beat up. I am a Sens fan so I am very happy to get this despite his down season this year.

P1010790-vi.jpgP1010791-vi.jpg

Connectictut Whale Lee Baldwin GI

P1010788-vi.jpg

P1010789-vi.jpg

Game worn Oliver Ekman-Larrson Coyotes helmet

P1010786-vi.jpg

The Tretiak is a recent Lutch made replica. Lutch makes the jerseys for a bunch of the KHL teams in Russian and good quality replicas of older Soviet/Russian jerseys. It would cost about $85 new. I don't know how much the autograph would add to the value. It probably makes it worth less unless you have some documentation that it's real.

Guys, I haven't posted here in too long and I apologize, I have lots to show you! Alright. So I unexpectedily received this jersey today as a gift. A soviet Tretiak jersey. But confession, I know nothing about it. i'm sure some of you do. From which year is it? How much is it worth?

Everything seems to be sublimated, even the numbers.