It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Got this one over the weekend.

92/93 Lindros game worn road jersey

100_7438-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by Lindros on 3/24/93 vs the New York Rangers at The Garden in a 5-4 Flyers victory in which Lindros scored his third career hat trick. The wear is light as expected on this one game wonder.

There are some markings under the left arm and a small marking on the black piping on the upper left arm.

Jersey was signed behind the crest by Lindros and Flyers trainer Jim Evers as were all Lindros game worn jerseys. March 24/93 designating the date worn is in black sharpie next to the signatures.

There is a signed Lindros LOA on Flyers letterhead dated 3/26/1993 specifying by Eric that the jersey was worn by him then donated to the American Cancer Society for an auction that was held on 3/29/1993.

Dammit Rob.....I figured you would eventually get this jersey......I remember you told me you knew the guy when I had made an offer on this when it was listed on eBay.......

Would have been nice to have but I did not have the disposable income to spend on this......glad it went to a good home....

However should you wish to let it go please let me know...... :thumbsup:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first new arrival in a long time for me... but one I'm thrilled to get.

IMG_20140114_083851_208_zpsnztkasuh.jpg IMG_20140114_083911_808_zpsbhtkjix5.jpg

f8737fae-540f-437a-9c89-dca876e45b72_zps

It was signed after the fact, so I'm sort of torn about that being there, but I don't think it bothers me enough to send this one out to have it taken off... I'd rather keep it in my sight at all times. :stickhndl:

And consequently, the matching 2.0 I have is probably available for sale now... :P

Nice Lindros, Spiders and Biron!

That Lindros is absolutely amazing. Just... wow.

Like the Biron a lot too. I met him this summer here in Buffalo at a small appearance, but he was so genuinely nice and chatty with everyone that stopped by. Great guy.

You don't see too many of that Marty's jerseys (usually it's of that other goalie with the same name)- cool pickup indeed!

Not a jersey, but pretty cool nonetheless.

Went to the morning skate here today in Buffalo, wearing my Gustafsson Howe night jersey.

At the end of practice, Gus was nice enough to give me his stick:

IMG_5105_zps60bbd9aa.jpg

IMG_5107_zps936f34c4.jpg

IMG_5108_zps7e8a528d.jpg

Can't wait for the game tonight!

Great Biron.. Me likey!! :)

2013-14 Cody McLeod Set 1 Road (MeiGray)..
Has a sweet team repair and reinforcement in the collar on NHL logo.. Very happy to own one of my favorite Avs player gamers..

cs1w.jpg

wi6k.jpg

8y5c.jpg

7l50.jpg

Very nice McLeod I can imagine he has some repairs to his jersey. Haha.

Thanks guys.. Digging the McLeod for sure… Now to obtain another NY Rangers or two! :)

Finally picked this up...been looking for one in a 48 for a while...since none of my 52s fit anymore.

8BD7FE23-189F-475C-9E6E-C7E2909F93C2.jpg

E29AF827-2F97-4891-BA1A-F1B72949A0F0.jpg

Soooo...just to make sure I don't eff this up, can anyone confirm my thinking here...

Based on labels and hem logo, I believe this is a 1997-98 jersey (Starter logo with no wordmark, sewn size-R patch), so:

Leetch gets the "C".

The shoulder/arm numbers are the sans serif 2 not the serif 2 used on later jerseys.

No special patches apply?

Thanks for any input!

Yes that's a 97-98 and you pretty much hit it on the head if you do leetch with it.

Dammit Rob.....I figured you would eventually get this jersey......I remember you told me you knew the guy when I had made an offer on this when it was listed on eBay.......

Would have been nice to have but I did not have the disposable income to spend on this......glad it went to a good home....

However should you wish to let it go please let me know...... :thumbsup:

No problem Frank :)

Thanks to everybody else for the kind words!