It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got these bad boys today!

Seth Jones and Fillip Forsberg game used sticks!

Do you have a connection to the Preds or are you just incredibly lucky? It seems like you're getting a free stick every week...

Love those old Capitals. Really unique looking.

That looks awesome on the back. Not a fan of the front of the USA jerseys. But i love the blue with the white numbers. I might have to pick one up. Who do you have stitch them down

[Caps jersey]

I can't be the only one who was expecting that Caps jersey to say Stevens on the back... Very sweet jersey though, Nathan! Is it game worn?

Got my kit in from EPS. I still need to have everything stitched down and actually level. I got a C and an A with it so eventually if anyone needs one i'll have them available.The nameplate isn't swift material but at the same time I didn't ask for it.

That's a nice looking kit! I am on the fence about getting an Olympics jersey. How much does EPS charge for kits?

Found this beauty in my mailbox...NWT Blank 1992-1994 Away jersey....Have a Yashin already so this one might be a Daigle.

IMG_3129_zps2c48df02.jpg

Haven't bought or searched jerseys in ages, and this popped up in a search when looking for shoes oddly enough. Pretty rare to find a legit item on kijiji, especially at a good price. It basically never happens. Funny, I'd find one when I wasn't even looking. 2002 Canada Olympic jersey. From what I can tell. I would have assumed it was that nike raincoat material, but I guess they didn't have that yet.

image_zpsc186683d.jpg

Yeah, those were nice but I still prefer the Canada unis minus the black trim. That was kinda unnecessary to me. Those 2002 ones were all standard cut and old material too. The Swift crap didn't show up until the Torino Games in 2006.

Found this beauty in my mailbox...NWT Blank 1992-1994 Away jersey....Have a Yashin already so this one might be a Daigle.

How about a pre-season Alfredsson #63?

f028a57c-b0e6-4638-9250-93b1685c39ae.jpg

^Ooooh, that is interesting. Would definitely be unique, but of course it is a pre-season only combo....Awesome suggestion...will consider.

^Ooooh, that is interesting. Would definitely be unique, but of course it is a pre-season only combo....Awesome suggestion...will consider.

Neil Brady. Scored the first goal in the teams history

Figured my collection wouldn't be complete without a Hawks authentic and man was it worth it, the crest and shoulder patches are just amazing. The patch still needs to be sewn down.

a0ebbd15-1d51-4755-bb72-67ccfcda0699_zps

1923B36C-6525-4D33-95A4-5C02D980440E_zps