It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st off...nice jersey Patty!

So I contacted the customer support fir the team store and this is what they said

"Hello

The player numbering will be a bit bigger than the retail version.

The only way to have the exact sizing will be to purchase the game worn jerseys which will become available after the game which you can purchase on the ottawateamshop website.

Cheers

Chris "

So I guess it cannot be helped? I'm going to still look into getting it re positioned but the size difference is unavoidable unfortunately.

Is the team store where you had it done? Did they advertise that it would be authentic customization?

That's a pretty unacceptable response to me if they did promise authentic customization. They're supposed to give you the exact fonts that they use for the players. Otherwise, in all honesty, they might as well have used a completely different font. It's either 100% correct or its wrong, there's no middle ground.

1st off...nice jersey Patty!

So I contacted the customer support fir the team store and this is what they said

"Hello

The player numbering will be a bit bigger than the retail version.

The only way to have the exact sizing will be to purchase the game worn jerseys which will become available after the game which you can purchase on the ottawateamshop website.

Cheers

Chris "

So I guess it cannot be helped? I'm going to still look into getting it re positioned but the size difference is unavoidable unfortunately.

That's pretty lame. I'm not so sure the size being off by a fraction of an inch would bug me, but they could look at the positioning a little closer.

Bottom line as I see it is you have two choices: 1) remove the numbers and re position them down a little so they look as close as possible to the gamer. 2) remove the numbers and have someone create new numbers accurate to exact gamer size and position them according to the pic.

What I'd do: remove the numbers carefully and see if there's any evidence that would show up after they're moved down. If not, and there's no damage to the numbers themselves, move them down and be done & happy. If there's evidence on the jersey or the originals are damaged in any way, get the larger numbers made and they'll cover any evidence of the original small numbers. Depending on your level of comfortability, you may want to hire out someone for any/all of the strip process.

Ed: Boy, looking back at yours and the official jersey it really looks like the numbers are just too high. Relative to the stripes, the numbers just look high and if they were moved down and centered on those stripes it would look like a match.

^ Man, those are simply beautiful...

I like the way the 1992-93 road jerseys had the arm numbers touching the stripe...but ONLY for that year. Did they know something we didn't???

Love those ultrafils. The numbers touched the stripes for the beginning of the season but were later moved up.

Love those ultrafils.

+1 Those are beauties. I need a Clark just like that.

Had these for a while but just got around to posting "the twins":

IMG_0565-vi.jpg

IMG_0569-vi.jpg

IMG_0560-vi.jpg

IMG_0563-vi.jpg

This is fairly new….customization by Arena Wear:

IMG_0573-vi.jpg

IMG_0576-vi.jpg

Now let's hope they re-sign him and not trade him…..

Ultrafil rules! Leafs jerseys are always classic and awesome, but the old Ultrafils are even cooler.

1990-1991 Chris Nilan Bruins home preseason jersey - numerous stick marks, multiple repairs incl. one with material backing, board burns and paint transfers, blood on the back near the nameplate, unrepaired holes & snags and good salting/rust of the fight strap snaps. This jersey was an 85-86 (has 85 07 born on date) recycled for Knuckles for the 1990 preseason and after a lot of research, this was confirmed by the original seller of this jersey into the hobby, who handled the consignment of multiple Bruins collections over the years.

426_zpseba97561.jpg

427_zpsa5a7f029.jpg

Great jersey, great story. That documentary about Nilan is mandatory, imho.

So you're the one that slipped it out from under me, eh?

Regardless, an awesome shirt with some great recycled wear.

Thanks - really happy with it - more wear than the ebay pics showed -

Great jersey, great story. That documentary about Nilan is mandatory, imho.

Thanks - loved watching him play

Sweet Knuckles gamer.

Thanks

Nice Rangers pickups Cygnus!

Great Nilan gamer as well there Bobbyp

Nice Rangers pickups p

Awesome Rangers jerseys! I have one currently being customized as Gaborik, will be done tomorrow.

Why thank you!