It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobcat athletics

Does he not sew the kits on, or did you choose to just get the kit sent to you so you did not have to ship the jersey to him?

Looks great, btw.

FWIW, Richards has worn that jersey both with and without the "A" so you have options on that

Got a call today....my customization order had just come in....went down to Canadian Tire Center and picked her up...it's a good Friday...

heritage201_zps96b7a2ae.jpg

heritage202_zps0ebc92ca.jpg

Not sure if the pictures are clear but the lettering is done in a sort of down-like material that has a really unique look (looks a bit delicate too unfortunately).

IMG_3114_zps47778fb0.jpg

IMG_3115_zps60457c37.jpg

IMG_3121_zpsbaec4764.jpg

IMG_3122_zpsf65168d6.jpg

Looks like felt to me. That is really stunning. They knocked those Heritage jerseys out of the park. Is the O crest felt too?

And just to answer the earlier question of who did my Winter Classic Wings jerseys...yours truly did them. :D

Yes the O is felt too. One minor gripe that I just noticed....

Jason%20Spezza%203_slide.jpg

They stitched the back numbers a bit too high on mine...Call me anal? I'm sure Keener would fix that easily so it's very minor.

Thanks guys!

Here is what I mean...again let me know if this is anal or not but should I risk damaging the jersey/numbers to shift them a bit apart and a bit lower to better match the official alignment?

Mine:

IMG_3123_zpse6116856.jpg

Official:

SenatorsheritageClassicJersey6_slide_zps

My dislike of all things Sens is well documented on here but I must say that is one fine looking jersey. Did they sew all the layers of the numbers to the jersey or only the bottom red layer? If all three layers are stitched to the jersey I would just leave it as is but if only the bottom is sewn it wouldn't take much to take out the threads and see if they can be moved without leaving any marks.

The numbers do look a tad bit high, but also maybe a tad bit small.

Either way, its a fantastic jersey. I got a replica for Christmas, so I'll be looking to do it up, probably as a Ryan.

My dislike of all things Sens is well documented on here but I must say that is one fine looking jersey. Did they sew all the layers of the numbers to the jersey or only the bottom red layer? If all three layers are stitched to the jersey I would just leave it as is but if only the bottom is sewn it wouldn't take much to take out the threads and see if they can be moved without leaving any marks.

Coming from you that is great to hear! And it is single-layered stitched to the jersey itself so I was figuring that it wouldn't be too bad. I wouldn't dare touch it but I would have confidence that a guy like Keener could remove them and reposition them.

The hard thing about modern fancy lettering like Sens felt or LA Kings sparkle is that they are impossible to replicate but a non-official source like a general customizer.

I don't know whether to leave it...or get it restitched...or take it back to CT Center. Kind of a perfectionist and the more a jersey costs the more that becomes important...lol

Coming from you that is great to hear! And it is single-layered stitched to the jersey itself so I was figuring that it wouldn't be too bad. I wouldn't dare touch it but I would have confidence that a guy like Keener could remove them and reposition them.

The hard thing about modern fancy lettering like Sens felt or LA Kings sparkle is that they are impossible to replicate but a non-official shop.

I don't know whether to leave it...or get it restitched...or take it back to CT Center. Kind of a perfectionist and the more a jersey costs the more that becomes important...lol

It obviously bothers you so try to have it fixed. I would take it back and see if they'll move them for you. Show them the picture of the one Spez is wearing and ask them to position the numbers exactly like in the picture. Why pay to have it done if the original customizer will fix it for free. It seems everybody is using felt now on anything retro. The Leafs use it on their thirds and winter classic the Wings used it as well as the Flames.

The only problem is I don't want to get it back in even worse arrangement or condition. I spent a lot on this one so far so a bit extra to get it done right isn't an issue. I'm sending off an email to the team store tonight regardless.

Funny how tiny things can put a damper on an otherwise exciting arrival-day!

I'm with you Sens&Kings. It seems so silly to admit aloud, but that tiny stuff bothers me more and more too, and I don't think I would be able to get past something like that number placement. Not when you've got clear pics of the official jersey and it's so obvious that yours were placed too high. Something that minor can just eat at you and almost make you resent the jersey and stop loving it. I say do your research, find someone you're comfortable with and have it fixed. I feel you, man.

Oh, and to echo everyone else...it is a beautiful jersey.

Yeah I'm trying to discern if the numbers are a tad too short or not.....I'm always a bit leery when it comes to stripping numbers- I'm afraid there'll be marks or outlines of where they were.

I'm with you Sens&Kings. It seems so silly to admit aloud, but that tiny stuff bothers me more and more too, and I don't think I would be able to get past something like that number placement. Not when you've got clear pics of the official jersey and it's so obvious that yours were placed too high. Something that minor can just eat at you and almost make you resent the jersey and stop loving it. I say do your research, find someone you're comfortable with and have it fixed. I feel you, man.

Oh, and to echo everyone else...it is a beautiful jersey.

100% agree

Got a call today....my customization order had just come in....went down to Canadian Tire Center and picked her up...it's a good Friday...

Not sure if the pictures are clear but the lettering is done in a sort of down-like material that has a really unique look (looks a bit delicate too unfortunately).

Pics arent working, I wanna see!

1st off...nice jersey Patty!

So I contacted the customer support fir the team store and this is what they said

"Hello

The player numbering will be a bit bigger than the retail version.

The only way to have the exact sizing will be to purchase the game worn jerseys which will become available after the game which you can purchase on the ottawateamshop website.

Cheers

Chris "

So I guess it cannot be helped? I'm going to still look into getting it re positioned but the size difference is unavoidable unfortunately.