It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And finally, while not strictly a jersey it's still a pretty cool pick up. CCM heritage sweater with Rangers 50th anniversary patch and felt numbers. Eddie only played four games in 75/76, so I hope at least one of those was on the road!

CE4344DB-CF55-4C50-B204-B61C85082F1D_zps13CFCF53-F330-4F1D-B4DD-9D61E3595192_zps

Glad to see rangers love. Rangers winter classic, heritage sweater, and even Roszival Blackhawks. All are awesome jerseys.

this one came in today Brian Lee 2006 IIHF World Junior Championship

image_zpsd6f65670.jpg

image_zpsb899fcc6.jpg

image_zps018e4e1b.jpg

Nice USA jersey! I had wanted to bid on some of the stuff in that auction but forgot at the end... whoops. Also, I used to own a jersey with that funky clasp, but it's been a while since I've seen one.

I always love Team USA jerseys. Their designers always make each iteration unique and interesting and aren't afraid if using different hues of red and blue.

Wait...what the hell is going on in that thing? It looks like an NFL lineman's jersey with the clasp in there. Explanation!

Some of those prices were pretty good in that auction. The lineup was pretty scrubby though. The only real names were Bobby Ryan, TJ Oshie, Cory Schneider and one or two others. Also, heat-pressed crap. That plus Swift equates to poop.

That clasp was for diapers since that team kept s***ting the bed. It was pretty much expected since they were dumb enough to take 3 chokers from the U. of Minnesota-Twin Cities.

^sorry, can't hear you behind the excessive consecutive weeks at #1.

also find it flattering that almost every college hockey team hates us just on our name and reputation alone. like Marilyn Manson said, it makes us feel like we are needed.

First arrival in a while, 2001-02 Patric Kjellberg preseason jersey.

kjellberg-pre-b.pngkjellberg-pre-f.png

I got this from a member here but dont know his username, show yourself! The team basically used old stock 99-00 jerseys for preseason for a few years after they stopped wearing this style.

Nice Preds. I have a blank one. Where can I buy a lettering kit for those jerseys? Not needed in the near future, but just so I know. Thanks.

Nice USA jersey! I had wanted to bid on some of the stuff in that auction but forgot at the end... whoops. Also, I used to own a jersey with that funky clasp, but it's been a while since I've seen one.

I always love Team USA jerseys. Their designers always make each iteration unique and interesting and aren't afraid if using different hues of red and blue.

Thanks

Wait...what the hell is going on in that thing? It looks like an NFL lineman's jersey with the clasp in there. Explanation!

Some of those prices were pretty good in that auction. The lineup was pretty scrubby though. The only real names were Bobby Ryan, TJ Oshie, Cory Schneider and one or two others. Also, heat-pressed crap. That plus Swift equates to poop.

This is the first time I've seen the clasp on the inside of a jersey. Wasn't 100% on what is would have been for. Yeah it heat pressed name and numbers. Kinda cheesy but the swift material isn't like the newer swift stuff. It kinda has that rain coat feel but not as bad

Not to many note able player but I've been following Lee for a while and have a couple of his jerseys, sticks and locker name plates. So I felt compelled to pick this one up. Other than his I wouldn't have bid on any.

Bought the jersey blank at Consol Energy Center on Opening Night against the Devils. With the help of blurryhaze312, I was able to find good, quality reproduction patches. The customization was done by Signature Flags in Ambridge, PA, who I was told lettered the jerseys originally. Turn around time was a shade over 2 weeks and total cost was $81. For what it's worth, they're also doing the customizing for this year's USA Olympic jersey. Without further ado, here are a couple of pictures I snapped earlier.

1390590282_zps35d1044c.jpg

1390590287_zpsaac71370.jpg

Well, have a look at the OG and make the comparison. The 5 looks good, but the nameplate looks different. Different enough to be an issue? You be the judge.

ulf2.jpg

Also, screw that guy. He's the one that knee'd Cam Neely in the knee. Total scum move.

Actually his name is Doug WRIGHT according to the announcers at the first NHL outdoor game when the Kings played the Rangers in Vegas ...

Skip to the 13:50 mark ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WET1VpTEEA