It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

My birthday present from my wife. It'll be nice to wear until I save up enough for the authentic.

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike's jersey was only worn for the 2011 tournament, and Jack Campbell and I think Andy Iles were the goalies for that tournament. Gibson didn't play in the tournament until 2012 by then collar had changed and the "Land of the Free, Home of the Brave" inscription had been added to the sleeve.

I actually did some homework on that specific style and it turns out that the box neck was and still is worn by the U-18 NTDP who play in the USHL. Gibson was on that team in 2011 so it's all genuine.

I actually did some homework on that specific style and it turns out that the box neck was and still is worn by the U-18 NTDP who play in the USHL. Gibson was on that team in 2011 so it's all genuine.

Gibson wore #1 in the USHL: http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.com/playerpage.html?playerid=3215593&seasonid=5967&numgames=all

I know Gibson played in the WJC, but the jersey changed.

Edit: What Guam said.

My bad. I didn't realize the collar differences.

I should just be quiet when the adults are talking :P

Hate to be a parrot but.....awesome Kings gamer!

I will echo the Gagne Kings love. Beauty.

Was that the Gw.net one or the eBay BIN?

Is Simon playing anywhere these days?

I bought it on Gameworn-Germany. Might be the one that was advertised on Gw.net too. Do you have a link to the Ebay one?

Arrived today. Either a steal on eBay or I somehow got swindled. Going to be a Beukeboom for the wife...if the 42 fits...her home white is a 44 but seems a bit loose.

27e5c322-60f4-41f9-b360-aae5ba058220.jpg

54bd05f9-b66d-4d4d-8c65-2a7ae520e680.jpg

In my experience, the vertical cut in the tag usually means that an item has been reported as destroyed or returned, but is otherwise a perfectly good product...

Fresh off of his first NHL recall, just got my 2013 Spengler Cup Phil Varone Rochester Amerks jersey. Got a white jersey on the way too. The blue wasn't worn in the tournament but is definitely a sharp looking jersey. Note to anyone buying one from Oschner Hockey, the jerseys run huge. I got a XXL and it's larger and a lot longer than an Edge XXL.

varone1_zps1b5c90b2.jpg

varone2_zps0043400d.jpg