It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do all you guys use for photo hosting in these forums? Perhaps I should use someone different.

Mfitz, did you take the picture on a phone? If so the pic may have come out upside down before you uploaded it to photobucket. If you re-edit the pic right side up, reupload it and change the link to that of the newly uploaded photo, hopefully it will come out right side up for everyone.

I took your upside down photo, edited it right side up and uploaded it to my photobucket. Does everyone now see it right side up?

image_zps2d36ea17.jpg

Its correct on my screen and nice jersey.

It never appeared upside down on my end. But I did take it with the phone.

Being that it appears right side up on my end, I don't know how I could edit it. Weird.

Probably just me not really knowing yet how to use my new phone. I will try harder.

It was nice to have one finally, arrive, though. I have more than a handful out there being customized at the moment.

I'm not seeing how the nameplate is different, what's wrong with mine?

Its close enough to make me happy, I am not extremely particular.

It was upside down for me....I had the same issue in my new sale thread from say week. Phone pic, looked right on my iPad but off on the Mac. Or the other way around....

I'm not seeing how the nameplate is different, what's wrong with mine?

Its close enough to make me happy, I am not extremely particular.

It's really the smallest of differences. Namely: the split in the Y is wider on yours than it is on the game-worn, the opening in the A is bigger on yours than on the gamer (but that might be an issue in the heat pressing/sewing than it is of the font), and the diagonal cuts into the circular letters (D, O) are a bit bigger on yours than on the gamer. That, and your lettering doesn't have that signature wonk that the old Bruins/Devils gamers often had on their nameplates (that is, EPS did too well setting the letters).

But, with that said, your shirt is like 98-99% accurate to the original, and you went with a good company to do a Devils shirt

It's really the smallest of differences. Namely: the split in the Y is wider on yours than it is on the game-worn, the opening in the A is bigger on yours than on the gamer (but that might be an issue in the heat pressing/sewing than it is of the font), and the diagonal cuts into the circular letters (D, O) are a bit bigger on yours than on the gamer. That, and your lettering doesn't have that signature wonk that the old Bruins/Devils gamers often had on their nameplates (that is, EPS did too well setting the letters).

But, with that said, your shirt is like 98-99% accurate to the original, and you went with a good company to do a Devils shirt

Wow, you see things that I would just never see. If you hold them next to each other, and you tell me where to look, I can see it. Otherwise not. Its good enough for me, 98-99% is good, I am not trying to actually BE Ken Daneyko from the mid 90's. I have too many teeth for that. :)

Mfitz- when did you send that to EPS? I am impatiently waiting for a couple myself.

rgoss: Thanks! I sent this one in first week of December. Almost 2 months to the day. They have 3 more of mine, including the All Star you traded to me. I was told "first weeks of February", hoping that means soon.

Is this guy really complaining about the blackhawks? You just won the cup. Winning two ot games.

Last year the Hawks dominated in overtime, this year I cringe every time the game is tied at the end of regulation. They have more overtime losses than regulation and haven't scored a goal in the overtime period so far.

Last year the Hawks dominated in overtime, this year I cringe every time the game is tied at the end of regulation. They have more overtime losses than regulation and haven't scored a goal in the overtime period so far.

43czp1d-vi.jpg

Haha, 2 Cups (and currently 3 points out of FIRST in the ENTIRE NHL) and still whining...

:huh:

Let's get this back on track. Jersey is a size 52 so SLC shrunk down the numbers to 10.5 inches high to make everything fit nicely. Really happy with how it turned out.

Front-vi.jpgBack-vi.jpg

What's the pattern on the numbers look like? When I did one of those recently for a customer(I honestly forget who now...very sad), it looked as if somebody had just taken a ball-point pen, traced out a squiggly pattern from end to end and then somebody stitched a line of thread over it! I couldn't get over how hysterical it looked. Whatever works I guess. I'm actually contemplating doing that on the one I have here since it didn't come with the fancy-schmancy stitch job.

What's the pattern on the numbers look like? When I did one of those recently for a customer(I honestly forget who now...very sad), it looked as if somebody had just taken a ball-point pen, traced out a squiggly pattern from end to end and then somebody stitched a line of thread over it! I couldn't get over how hysterical it looked. Whatever works I guess. I'm actually contemplating doing that on the one I have here since it didn't come with the fancy-schmancy stitch job.

Stitching-vi.jpg

There's the pattern if you can make it out. Your assumptions are correct. They literally draw it out on the back of the number in ball point pen and then stitch it. should have took a pic of the backside of the number before putting it on the jersey.