It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful Kings jerseys :) I've been looking for a white size 46 too. LMK if you see anymore LAK. I know IJ carries black issued 2.0's in a 46 as well as the Baron. Those are beauties

This one arrived today: Florida Panthers game worn Kamil Kreps jersey from the NHL Premiere Helsinki 2009 series. I bought his other jersey from that series last year, so now I have a complete set.

20140207_164724_zps94349272.jpg

20140207_165003_zps87813156.jpg

20140207_165310_zps734b8f60.jpg

91375268_slide_zps7bf40138.jpg

"Kamil Kreps" sounds like a new type of cigarette ... it's even the right colors.

il_570xN.295258128.jpg

Grats on completing the set though ... :thumbsup:

Got back home from tonight's Kings game with an unexpected pickup. The TeamLA Store finally restocked their supply of authentics with close to a hundred Indo-Edges. (BOOOO!!!) But mixed in among them was a tiny handful of team-issued 2.0's, and I was able to grab 2 road white TI's in a size 46, believe it or not! This is the first time I've ever seen NHL team-issueds in a size that small. The born-on date on the stickers is just 2 weeks ago.

I have been waiting for 2 1/2 years for some white 2.0's, because I refused to buy the Indos. Needless to say, I am STOKED!!

Crap, I was at the game last night and walked past Team LA with the thought of looking to see if they had any authentics and decided that with the crowd and the slim chances that there would be anything at all that it wasn't worth it. How many did they have? It may be worth a drive back up to LA to pick one up.

While I wait for the authentics to drop a little in price, I splurged today and got myself a red one. Going to wear this proudly over the next couple of weeks in rotation with my Subban

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Beautiful Kings jerseys :) I've been looking for a white size 46 too. LMK if you see anymore LAK. I know IJ carries black issued 2.0's in a 46 as well as the Baron. Those are beauties

Just to be clear, the current home (black) Kings that IceJerseys and JerseyBaron carries are retail 2.0s, not team-issued 2.0s. The Baron has the old 3rd (black & purple with the large crown) in TI, but only in real big sizes (58, 60, Goalie cut).

Awesome score on the white TIs Duane. If you don't mind sharing, what did the TI's run you? Congrats on the haul.

Thanks for clarifying. Still new to the serious jersey collecting hobby :)

I know I'm in the minority here, but pretty excited to add this to my collection. Sabres 3rd Leino - Set 2. It was cool that I attended one of the games he used it in (1/14/14 vs Philly).

DSCF0210_zps42c6791d.jpg

DSCF0212_zps7ffacec4.jpg

Leino3rd_zps50027d1b.jpg

2013-14 John Moore Set 1 Road. Video and photo matched to the black mark next to the 1... Very happy with this one... Nice wear for a Steiner Rangers...

v63f.jpg

8t30.jpg

3ezj.jpg

"... Nice wear for a Steiner Rangers..."

Loved that comment! Well said (written)...

There's no need to waste time photo/video matching Steiner jerseys, their motto says it all:

"The Steiner Seal Means It’s Real." :P

Nice pick up Enzo.

Received this from icejerseys today, is the font accurate?

IMG-20140210-00132_zpsfc1ab4f7.jpg