It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Huge Dolphins fan....that scene is downright blasphemy.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in from EPS. This was a particularly flawless Ultrafil in size 54.

Very Nice mfitz! My XMAS Tree is on its way from EPS...Hopefully gets to NJ before the snow!

Edited by TMLFAN
The quoting of the pictures. Stop it.

Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn

Einhorn is a MAN!!!

Great Pick up if it was a little Bigger I would have been in the mix .You do not see white Liberty Gamers often

Nice pickup on the white Liberty gamer - sorry I missed out on that one, how much did it cost you?

Just noticed it's got the 3-color name too, makes it that much more rare (and explains why it'd have light wear).

Wanted one of these for a while now...60's era EHL Jersey Devils. Couldn't decide between home and road so naturally, I worked out a deal for both.

IMG_0860_zpsbaa65550.jpg

IMG_0861_zps801f129d.jpg

IMG_0862_zps7848a148.jpg

Nice pickup on the white Liberty gamer - sorry I missed out on that one, how much did it cost you?

Just noticed it's got the 3-color name too, makes it that much more rare (and explains why it'd have light wear).

Maybe I could put it this way: I could have picked up a Boyle from Steiner instead ;)

Nice Stock jersey! :thumbsup:

That PJ Stock is killer! Triple-layer name too which is a Set 1 and VERY rare. Outstanding.

Those EHL Devils jerseys are wild too. Those are extremely difficult to fine anywhere; be it replica OR worn. Are they from Ebbets Field Flannels?

I was also watching the Stock jersey. That's a great piece.

He and Aki Berg were two of my favorite names in the NHL back then. They just sounded like hockey players.

Those EHL Devils jerseys are wild too. Those are extremely difficult to fine anywhere; be it replica OR worn. Are they from Ebbets Field Flannels?

No, from this guy through eBay:

http://www.oldjerseys.com/

A while back someone said that the arrivals thread needed some more Bergeron... so here goes.

Took 7 months to get this back from the customizer... but I think it was worth the wait and the sweater looks to be probably 99% of the way there.

Some quick shots... may add some cleaner ones later on.

Skinny font on the arm numbers to boot.

Other than the skinny font on the arm, what else do you feel is off with it? Looks great. Congrats!