It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Thanks dude. No upstaging. All about enjoying the great jerseys. Both are great in their own right. I wish I was at that game. That was the year I started watching hockey, and by the time I had been to my first game that game was already sold out so I missed it. I went to Howell/Bathgate night that year instead. Still, like I said, I'm absolutely thrilled to have it. Even if Callahan leaves, he'll always be known as a Ranger and is definitely my favorite current player, and even though I never saw Graves play, he's got to be one of my favorite athletes of all time, just because of what a great human being he is, always so personable with the fans and for all of the great charity work he does with children. There's nobody better.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pickups Mike. Love that block number style!

First up, a bit of a rare gem, Oilers CCM mesh. This style was worn for the first part of the 89-90 season before switching to air-knit later on. Props to an underrated player also. Was money for the Oilers in 89-90.

89-90 Oilers Simpson

S60050822-vi.jpg

S60051002-vi.jpg

Finally, just the mere rookie jersey of the statistically best Goalie in the history of the league

93-94 Devils Broduer

S60051114-vi.jpg

S60051163-vi.jpg

2013-14 Rochester Amerks Frozen Frontier #12 Mike Zigomanis

Thoose Amerks jerseys are slick as hell. Tried to get hold of one, but couldn't solve the shipping to Sweden for some reason though.

Nice USA shirts mike I'm still on the edge of my seat from that game. Can we undo that JVR/schenn deal please

Nope. We'll keep JVR

Yup and I bought it, supply and demand my friend....

How do you prep your jerseys for your photos? It looks really well done. When ever I try to fold jerseys for photos, they look decent, but I can never get them quite right.

Also, do you just have one massive piece of white board?

Bought a 4' x 5' blank canvas from a local art store for about $50

151629881686945_1590038956_nvi-vi.jpg[/url]

Drop 'er down, slap a jersey on top and shoot -

IMG_4686-vi.jpg

Then just crop out the sides.

I normally have the arms straight down, but for the ducky above the thick AS shoulder patches didn't allow me to fold it any wider, and if I kept it too narrow, it would cut out some of the 'CAMPBELL', hence the arms are slightly angled.

Another example, where I angled one of the arms simply to show the nameplate stretching out to the shoulder -

84198788RoadFlamesMacInnisrear-vi.jpg

Older jerseys work really well when laying them out similar to the way I normally do, but the few times I've had to try and lay out an edge jersey, wasn't nearly as easy, or as flattering to the jersey -

ns201112HeritageWinchesterrear-vi.jpg

Just play with it (oops, family), and see what works best for you.

Do what MGG does with the edge shirts and fold at the bottom of the sleeve numbers.

Edit: I meant the top

That's a good method, it works really well even if the jersey has shoulder patches. Looks nice too.

2010-2011 85th Anniversary 2.0 Ryan Callahan (2.0= on-ice accuracy ;) ) customization by Arena Wear.

IMG_1853-vi.jpg

IMG_1855-vi.jpg

IMG_1858-vi.jpg

Nice Callahan! Patch on the correct shoulder! :thumbsup: