It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Thanks for comments folks! I will probably get the front A replaced sometime but overall I am not too upset about the rest. I knew the font was off but I really think it looks sharp regardless.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Zigomanis Amerks is sharp!

Thanks. I bought a blank one when they were first unveiled but never wore it and was thinking about returning it for one of the customized ones but tossed the receipt. I checked with one of the workers at the store and said I could still exchange it because the tags were on it. I wanted Matt Ellis and there was one in my size last Friday but it was gone yesterday. I'm fine with that, Zigo is my favorite player on the team and scored one of the goals to keep the shootout going. He's actually playing his first game since late December tonight but I'm going to wear my Slovenia jersey to the arena.

So um... X_X

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01282.jpg

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Ryan Callahan New York Rangers 2008-2009 Home Jersey W/ Adam Graves Night Patch. Worn during the 2nd period of Adam Graves Night on February 3rd, 2009. This is easily, hands down, the best jersey I own. It combines my favorite current player with my favorite retired player. Signed by both of them on the back numbers. Cloud nine.

So um... X_X

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Ryan Callahan New York Rangers 2008-2009 Home Jersey W/ Adam Graves Night Patch. Worn during the 2nd period of Adam Graves Night on February 3rd, 2009. This is easily, hands down, the best jersey I own. It combines my favorite current player with my favorite retired player. Signed by both of them on the back numbers. Cloud nine.

Beauty. I'm proud to say I know the same feeling with my Forsberg/Stastny combo. It's also my favorite jersey in my collection. Although I have to say it's probably sweeter for you since you had to track it down and I got mine right from Meigray.

So very aswesome. Did I see that on eBay the other day? If so, it shipped to you all quick-like.

Grats CJ - had I gotten my income tax refund earlier this week instead of today, that may have been mine :thumbsup:

I saw that on eBay as well CJ. Fantastic jersey. I really like Callahan a lot, and that's a great piece.

So...how the hell does ANYONE follow up that incredible hockey game earlier this morning???

Well, I'm going to do my best:

Teamcirca19911aTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg Teamcirca19911bTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

Teamcirca19912aTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg Teamcirca19912bTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

I know I've said it before but I'll say it again: Every now and then, Craigslist effing rocks. They were both worn during the 1991 World Championships. The Amonte shows some good wear and even though the Rhodes never saw actual ice time, it does show at least a couple puck marks. Most likely from warm-ups.

I couldn't have scored these two without the assistance of Anthony(IIHFjerseycollector) so I DEFINITELY throw a HUGE thank you to him for the heads up! That Amonte jersey is, for me anyway, one of those 'never thought I'd ever find it' deals so words can't even begin to describe how geeked I am to have found it. Especially for the price!

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Matt - I'm glad I beat you to it lol. You have enough nice things. Why can't I have nice things? :(

Mike- Awesome shirts! Especially that Amonte. Absolutely fantastic.