It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone who was interested, I did manage to get my jersey re-done correctly, and it arrived today. The issue was the back numbers were too small, same size as the replica Premiers. I feel a lot better that CTC Sens Store fixed my problem although the hassle was somewhat dispiriting.

Before:

heritage202_zpsd33c4288.jpg

After:

IMG_3141_zps4d49d960.jpg

Always happy to see a problem like that resolve in a positive way.

Nice jersey......I guess.

;)

Nice, Sens&Kings. It looks great. Glad they were willing to do it right for you.

New rule for my sister: keep your ###### feet out of the pictures

Let me put you in the picture

Let me show you what I mean

The messiah is my sister

Ain't no king man, she's my queen

I have a dream I've seen the light

Don't put it out, say she's alright

Yeah she's my sister

Got back home from tonight's Kings game with an unexpected pickup. The TeamLA Store finally restocked their supply of authentics with close to a hundred Indo-Edges. (BOOOO!!!) But mixed in among them was a tiny handful of team-issued 2.0's, and I was able to grab 2 road white TI's in a size 46, believe it or not! This is the first time I've ever seen NHL team-issueds in a size that small. The born-on date on the stickers is just 2 weeks ago.

I have been waiting for 2 1/2 years for some white 2.0's, because I refused to buy the Indos. Needless to say, I am STOKED!!

image_zpsb8115542.jpg

Got back home from tonight's Kings game with an unexpected pickup. The TeamLA Store finally restocked their supply of authentics with close to a hundred Indo-Edges. (BOOOO!!!) But mixed in among them was a tiny handful of team-issued 2.0's, and I was able to grab 2 road white TI's in a size 46, believe it or not! This is the first time I've ever seen NHL team-issueds in a size that small. The born-on date on the stickers is just 2 weeks ago.

I have been waiting for 2 1/2 years for some white 2.0's, because I refused to buy the Indos. Needless to say, I am STOKED!!

So I guess that Sam Gagner trade isn't happening.

Holy crap LAK....Just holy crap.....You lucky, lucky son of a gun! Did they have any in 56/58?

Their website seems to only have Indos listed:

http://teamlastore.com/collections/authentic

I'd assume like what folks have said about the Canucks, they order extra team issue jerseys from Reebok to sell to fans. Personally I think it's cool of the teams that do that. But it's still funny (and a great pick up for you).