It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incidentally, I also chose Jagr for my Stadium Series replica...I already had a couple of Elias and Jagr was the only other guy that played well in that game.

Incidentally, I also chose Jagr for my Stadium Series replica...I already had a couple of Elias and Jagr was the only other guy that played well in that game.

I still would have went with the best forward in Devils history....

Got these in awhile back and never got the chance to post them. Both of them were on my grail list.

00-04 Calgary Flames Koho Away/Alternate Size 56

001-vi.jpg

This was at the top of my list for a long time. I haven't been able to comfirm the customization 100% yet

03-04 Atlanta Thrashers Kovalchuk Home Size 52

003-vi.jpg

004-vi.jpg

I have the patches ready to go on the Kovalchuk jersey. The Snyder patches are from the team and the 5th Anniversary patches are authentic from the stadium/team.

005-vi.jpg

006-vi.jpg

A lot of people in Calgary hated that Flames jersey because of the logo, but I actually liked it :) Beautiful. Nice haul there

Ben Holmstrom 2012-2013 road jersey. Size 56. Phantoms LOA.

100_7482-vi.jpg

100_7493-vi.jpg

100_7515-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn during the 2012-2013 AHL regular season. It shows a few black markings on the lower front of the jersey, a few burns and markings on each arm, a few unprepared holes on the right sleeve, and nice even wear on the back. Inside shows some pilling on the rear tail of the jersey. He suited up for 22 games that year for the Phantoms scoring 2 goals and adding 6 assists for 8 points before sustaining a right knee injury during the Phantoms' 4-3 shootout victory over the Syracuse Crunch on 12/8/2012 which kept him out of the lineup for the remainder of the 2012-13 season.

This is my first Phantoms gamer and I have to say the Flyers should have worn the same style. These IMO, kill the 2007-2010 Flyers white edges.

I agree. Always loved that style Phantoms jersey.

I don't expect to see any new Kovalchuk jerseys done up for a while.

Meant Elias.

This is my first Phantoms gamer and I have to say the Flyers should have worn the same style. These IMO, kill the 2007-2010 Flyers white edges.

I happen to like the 2007-10 white Flyers Edges a lot- I think it's one of the few designs that actually improved during the transition from 6100 to Edge. But I agree with you in that this Phantoms design is even better. Also, I'd take this design over the current Flyers' one any day. Beautiful pickup, Rob.

Yes. It is not in my hands yet but is forthcoming from the seller. Interesting though that they didn't provide one for your jerseys. Are they also from 12-13? I also noticed that mine does not have a sponsor patch. Maybe there was not a patch in 12-13? Who knows, new territory for me.

I think Phantoms jerseys are always some of the coolest ones out there. I have the style they wore in Philly, the black/orange/purple and they're my favorite.

Yes. It is not in my hands yet but is forthcoming from the seller. Interesting though that they didn't provide one for your jerseys. Are they also from 12-13? I also noticed that mine does not have a sponsor patch. Maybe there was not a patch in 12-13? Who knows, new territory for me.

My Couturier was from 12-13 and there wasn't a patch on the jersey. My Schenn was from 11-12 and it did have a patch on it. I sent both of them to Meigray and had them both authenticated so I had paper to go with them.

Cool. Thanks for the info on the 12-13 patches. I guess I could always send it to Meigray as well if I see the need. I will keep you updated on the loa status.

Got the Koho from a member here.

Nice to see that the Koho is turned into a great HHOFG jersey!

Really excited to have just added the all-time PIM King to the collection -

1984-1985 Dave “Tiger” Williams gameworn Red Wings home jersey – worn in 1984 preseason, it’s a recycled 83-84 jersey with a born on date tag of’ 84-01’. Very light wear (one board burn on right elbow and one decent slash mark on lower front). Has the double cloth fight strap from that era as well.

001_zpsfbd57702.jpg

002_zps77846cd5.jpg

I thought the Hockey Hall of Fame was in Toronto...turns out that it's actually located in Maryland! Great jersey!

Which Jersey Rob

And that phantoms style are great I have a few Gamers and authentic ,Was that one from ebay as there are two of the same jersey on there know