It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get this back on track. Jersey is a size 52 so SLC shrunk down the numbers to 10.5 inches high to make everything fit nicely. Really happy with how it turned out.

Beauty! Yes, they draw with a pen, then stitch over it lol. They bring the numbers to a nearby elementary school and let the first graders draw on the back during their craft session. Whatever works I guess.

Great Lupul... Sweet!

Authentic Pro Player 1999/2000 Chicago Blackhawks Jocelyn Thibault Alternate Jersey

NHL 2000 "Millennium" patch is authentic.

DSCN3690_zps06548c2a.jpg

DSCN3708_zps8eedc71f.jpg

Authentic Koho 2000 Chicago Blackhawks Michael Nylander Hockey Hall of Fame Game Road Jersey.

I had the Hockey Hall of Fame Game patches made.

2000 Hockey Hall of Fame Game patch was worn by the Blackhawks and Maple Leafs on November 11, 2000, at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada. Since 1999, the NHL has held the annual Hockey Hall of Fame Game in Toronto to coincide with the announcement of the new inductees to the Hall of Fame. The Toronto Maple Leafs are always a representative in the game, the other team changes from year to year.

DSCN3715_zps1d14f7ff.jpg

DSCN3734_zps94a53af5.jpg

DSCN3725_zps0ba9ed53.jpg

Awsome Blackhawks adds! I have been looking everywhere for Koho Blackhawks and the Alternate. Very nice adds!

I'll second that! Who did the lettering on both of those, if you don't mind my asking?

I had them done at EPS. They have a long turn around time but have ultrafil for nameplates for some of my other older Hawks. I also prefer their closer/tighter stitching for the name and numbers.

Got the Koho from a member here. I prefer a 48 but settled for a 52. Took forever to find the alternate Pro Player. Was able to find one posting a wanted ad for a retail authentic over at game worn. I wear a 48 for PP as well, and this is a 54, so it is the biggest non-gamer I have, but being customized as a goalie do not mind. It is also just a tiny bit bigger than a Koho 52. I have a white PP being done up now with Olczyk to complete my Hawks set from that year.

Authentic Koho 2000 Chicago Blackhawks Michael Nylander Hockey Hall of Fame Game Road Jersey.

I had the Hockey Hall of Fame Game patches made.

2000 Hockey Hall of Fame Game patch was worn by the Blackhawks and Maple Leafs on November 11, 2000, at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada. Since 1999, the NHL has held the annual Hockey Hall of Fame Game in Toronto to coincide with the announcement of the new inductees to the Hall of Fame. The Toronto Maple Leafs are always a representative in the game, the other team changes from year to year.

I give it:

nylander_scale_4_5-vi.jpg

-0.5 Nylanders for reproduction patch. Do you walk around in circles when you wear it?

What's the pattern on the numbers look like? When I did one of those recently for a customer(I honestly forget who now...very sad), it looked as if somebody had just taken a ball-point pen, traced out a squiggly pattern from end to end and then somebody stitched a line of thread over it! I couldn't get over how hysterical it looked. Whatever works I guess. I'm actually contemplating doing that on the one I have here since it didn't come with the fancy-schmancy stitch job.

Thanks Mike...=p

Options for those lean years are limited. Already have Thibault, Amonte, Probert, and Sullivan. I REFUSE to ever get Daze, he was and continues to be my nemesis!

Beauty! Yes, they draw with a pen, then stitch over it lol. They bring the numbers to a nearby elementary school and let the first graders draw on the back during their craft session. Whatever works I guess.

If that's true that's awesome and weird.

Beautiful Hawks pickups! And yeah I know that I shouldn't be complaining right now, just have the thought that they could be totally dominating everyone in the nhl right now points wise if they won some OT games :P

That is so incredibly awesome!

(Although I don't recommend anybody show up at their nearest elementary school uninvited nowadays.)

So you're saying if Mike wants to have it legit he'll have to bring it to a first grader?

It went straight out for customizing, but I received my new EDGE Devils home jersey that I ordered from IceJerseys today. I can confirm that it is in fact a 2.0. $255 after coupon, most I have spent on a blank jersey and any jersey in a long time.

It went straight out for customizing, but I received my new EDGE Devils home jersey that I ordered from IceJerseys today. I can confirm that it is in fact a 2.0. $255 after coupon, most I have spent on a blank jersey and any jersey in a long time.

Who's going on it?

I went through the whole roster, took out the guys that I already have jerseys of, then took out the guys I wouldn't want a jersey of, then I took out the guys that probably won't be with the team much longer and I was left with:

1. Henrique

2. Zajac

But then I figured Jagr is an iconic player (well, to some, I know he has his haters on this board), and I wouldn't mind still wearing it even if he is moved at the trade deadline.

So I went with Jagr.