It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Great Perron too! But I hate to tell you that to pre-order that exact same jersey but game worn is $495 on Meigray.

Was just thinking that...crazy how much they're asking for authentics these days...almost worth while to buy gamers instead.

Much more expensive to get a game worn Nuge or Hall, even though they haven't seemed to be producing as much..

Not producing as much?

Hall 48 games, 51 pts

Nuge 53 games, 40 pts

Perron 51 games, 39 pts

Nuge, while some might argue could/should be producing more, is still only 20. Perron's got 7 yrs in the league and is only on par with Nuge.

And Hall? Well, Hall's money. Period.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nuge, while some might argue could/should be producing more, is still only 20.

Is anyone else here depressed to know that he was born in 1993?

By that point I was already wearing out VHS tapes of Married with Children

KBundy-vi.jpg

*sigh*

ps - if ANY of you 18 yrs old ankle skaters chime in with "who's Kelly Bundy", "what's Married with Children", or "VHS??", I'm banning you.

Very surprising Meigray would only be asking that for a Perron gamer, given the prices I've seen being asked on there. Wonder why set 1 from this year is $695 and set 2 is $495. I guess because it's his first set as an Oiler. I was looking at buying a Smid last year and most of his jerseys are $450, while a few of his recent ones are $350. Perron seems like a steal comparatively, especially now that Smid is gone. It would be nice if they discounted trades players a little bit.

It's the first 2.0 of theirs I've seen in this thread. It looks great, man. Congrats.

Is anyone else here depressed to know that he was born in 1993?

By that point I was already wearing out VHS tapes of Married with Children

Hot dang, those were the days. I'd still hit that.

I'm 34 and my girlfriend is 25. About a year ago, she had a blonde moment and I made a Kelly Bundy reference.

Soon after I got "who's that?"

I said "you know, from Married with Children"

Her reply was "what's married with children?"

I felt dead inside.

I'm 34 and my girlfriend is 25. About a year ago, she had a blonde moment and I made a Kelly Bundy reference.

I felt dead inside.

she-s-too-young-for-you-bro.png

I felt dead inside.

I'm younger than 25 and know about Married with Children. So don't feel too bad.

I don't see air-knit either. I am almost positive he wore a 56 in 1995-96 and ultrafil would be accurate.

Looking good bb83!

What's the story with the Neely's? Game-worn? That All-Star one sorta looks like his trademark ultrafil. INFORMATION!!

Well, they appear game-worn, and they have the set 1 stamps in the hem. But, at the price I got them for and with no LOA, methinks they're the infamous "specials".

I don't see air-knit either. I am almost positive he wore a 56 in 1995-96 and ultrafil would be accurate.

The black is ultrafil, the gold is air-knit. Both are size 54. Neely was known to wear size 54, so it's not necessarily wrong.

That I did, the seller got railed by the lack of bids on all three of his shirts. But in my defense, I was ready for a fight ;)

Another awesome haul from FootCake

That I did, the seller got railed by the lack of bids on all three of his shirts. But in my defense, I was ready for a fight ;)

Isn't it awesome when you're ready/waiting for it...and the storm never comes? BOOYAA!

Congrats :D

2011-2012 Krys Barch Panthers 3rd - tagged as GI, but has popped stitching on the right side of the neck, on the back left side above the 'B' and has the NHL logo at the neck partially torn off, so it was in a fight at some point -

430_zps0b79caee.jpg

431_zps7a845cc6.jpg

Absolutely love those Panthers 3rds....Perfect colour combo....Really makes me want to get one even though I don't really care for the team/players.