It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Picked this up for dirt cheap off Kijiji right before Christmas. It had a twill plate but I promptly changed it to proper air-knit. I'm not thrilled with Klee but it's auto'd on the front so I will leave it as is.

1-vi.jpg2-vi.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_3095_zps1d018a91.jpg

My first 2.0! Man I am excited to get this done up!

^ The klee has been around for a while. Glad a collector got it.

Nice sens heritage.

I'm telling you it's a lot harder finding deals on kijiji nowadays. I used to be able to find an amazing deal at least once every couple of months but now I guess a lot more people are onto it so it's a lot harder to come by.

Amazing sens! Real classy

Not a jersey but got this from the last gameworn.net auction for cheap. Game used whalers chris pronger stick. Old school aluminum Bauer stick very cool no cracks or anything some wear not it though.

0DA4B499-B946-4C7D-A03E-D03D109389EA_zps

7B368C0C-96B9-46E9-BF20-3F16939956FD_zps

8A784774-DF5A-4230-9B1A-1620E5BFAC8B_zps

E93C520A-85B1-4536-82DD-4260C36EFDFF_zps

CE07CD41-1FD1-47EF-BBFF-B34CF28BD4C9_zps

Got this baby today.

XUkRGlA.jpg

Although, I'm confused, does anyone know when this is from?

It's a replica CCM, it has the pre-lockout NHL logo on it (the orange one), it has this logo on the rear hem, so it's post-2000. But I thought, like the actual game jerseys, in merchandise CCM manufactured all the white jerseys and Koho did the colored ones. I also thought that CCM did all of the replica jerseys from 2005-2007 (pre-Edge), but this one can't be during that era, as it has the pre-2005 NHL logo colors. So...I dunno. :huh:

Pre-edge replicas were totally respectable. Nice grab.

Pre-edge replicas were totally respectable. Nice grab.

Thank you much. Most of my collection consists of them, and that's the way I intend to keep it. All of the ones I remember from my childhood were from way back then, and those are the ones I'm trying to get currently.

1996-1997 Shawn Antoski gameworn Ducks home -

001_zps5f8c1b95.jpg

002_zps84d8567d.jpg

Wasn't a fan at first, but this jersey has really grown on me over the last few months so I went ahead and picked one up.

100_1283_zps9c0d10b2.jpg

100_1285_zps7bf12d02.jpg

That new Flames font is perfectly modern, and a nice change from the "old-school" movement in the league's shirts. Good pick-up.

I was about to comment on how I really like that font. I don't like the front of that jersey still, but the back looks good.

Sorry guys, I am supportive of mpe907's new jersey, and give him all the props in the world....but I find Calgary's new alts to be hideous. The colours are okay and the soulder patches are actually pretty cool but the center crest is what kills it for me. Maybe i'll change my opinion too in due time but that is where I stand on them since I laid eyes on them. For the record I am one of those guys who hates Minnesota's script-font jerseys as well.

@ the Ducks jersey.....WOW. I love Nike jerseys, I am wondering how long they had contract with the Ducks for in the 90s?

My first 2.0! Man I am excited to get this done up!

Any plans on the customization on the Heritage Sens jersey? I think I will hold off until after the game myself.

Any plans on the customization on the Heritage Sens jersey? I think I will hold off until after the game myself.

Took it to Canadian Tire Center and they sent it off to get pro-stitched (felt stitching). They said it could take up to 4 weeks so I am hanging tight for now, and rest assured i'll post pics when I get it back.

They also had some wordmark Home and Black Heritage 2.0s for sale but none in my size. I was told they only have them available when they order for the players and get extras for the store.

You've got my attention. How old is that kit on the shirt? Also, I imagine the patch is all embroidered?

I don't know how old that kit is. Are the any differences between the 1995-96 CCM and Starter era kits?

The patch is the real deal. I have them on all 4 of my 1995-96 jerseys. Saw them going for $250, I think it was even posted here a few years ago.

BOS-1995-96_Bourque_Away_ASGPatch.jpg

Took it to Canadian Tire Center and they sent it off to get pro-stitched (felt stitching). They said it could take up to 4 weeks so I am hanging tight for now, and rest assured i'll post pics when I get it back.

They also had some wordmark Home and Black Heritage 2.0s for sale but none in my size. I was told they only have them available when they order for the players and get extras for the store.

What player are you getting it customized with?

Clubhouse in Ottawa has some authentic jerseys for sale at 20% off right now including the black heritage,

http://the-clubhouse.myshopify.com/products/authentic-senators-heritage-black-jersey

Clubhouse in Ottawa has some authentic jerseys for sale at 20% off right now including the black heritage,

http://the-clubhouse.myshopify.com/products/authentic-senators-heritage-black-jersey

I'm getting it done up as Jason Spezza.

From my experience with Clubhouse they only have Heritage Indos and thus not true 2.0s. The only place I have seen wordmark 2.0 in Red Home or Black Heritage was at CTC Sens Store as apparently because they could only get their hands on them for retail when he team itself orders.

I don't know how old that kit is. Are the any differences between the 1995-96 CCM and Starter era kits?

The patch is the real deal. I have them on all 4 of my 1995-96 jerseys. Saw them going for $250, I think it was even posted here a few years ago.

I like it. Though, I hope you didn't drop $250 for it(!)

As for the kit, I don't imagine any differences from 96 to 97, but I do know that they gave up on the dyeing in favor of full sublimation. Yours probably has that rubbery black dye around the borders, whereas kits I got done recently were fully sublimated.

Link doesnt work...I tried looking on the site and didnt see any authentic black heritages