It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after chow_hound, maybe we should just close the thread. Possibly the whole board.

Pretty crazy stuff, right there! Congrats Jesse!

I've only ever seen this guy -

lindenrookie-vi.jpg

But I've seen quite a few black and gold in that same style with him wearing #16, which begs the question(s), do you know how many games he wore #49 for, and do you have that bad boy photo-matched? And finally, how'd you track any/all of those down?

Wow Mr. Hound, that Linden is just absolutely insane. That is truly one of the best Ive ever seen and can only imagine how hard that was to track down. I know how I felt when I got my Hextall, I can only imagine that. Would it be his first NHL game or point jersey?

Hey guys quick question, didn't want to clog the board with a new topic just for this: What's the process for signing up on gameworn.net? The email mad eit seem like I didn't have to call the number, but it's been a few days and I haven't received any other account confirmation other than the initial, automated email.

Thank you.

Keep calling every few days. They are incredibly slow. I finally got help contacting them from a member who is well connected with their admin. They said they never got my calls.

I guess I'm the unlucky schmuck to follow those Canuck's jerseys. I'm not worthy.

I didn't even realize these jerseys were ultrafil until this arrived this morning. I thought it would just be Starters version of airknit. I wish Pittsburgh would go back to these colours, their current jerseys absolutley suck. Thinking of making it either Kasparaitis or Morozov.

DSC_0582-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Is there another sports franchise that has used more colors in their history than the Canucks?

Blue, green, red, yellow, orange, white, black...now this dark red for the Millionaires jerseys, what else is there?

Is there another sports franchise that has used more colors in their history than the Canucks?

Blue, green, red, yellow, orange, white, black...now this dark red for the Millionaires jerseys, what else is there?

But have they used them all at once?

74-f.jpg74-b.jpg

I didn't even realize these jerseys were ultrafil until this arrived this morning. I thought it would just be Starters version of airknit. I wish Pittsburgh would go back to these colours, their current jerseys absolutley suck. Thinking of making it either Kasparaitis or Morozov.

I also love those colors and that jersey design. That jersey looks like a 1996-97 with the S-star + wordmark hem logo. Some of those ultrafils continued to be used the next season by some players, but I think for the most part, the Penguins used mesh versions of that jersey in 1997-98, with the white/orange/black Starter neck tag and the S-star hem logo without the wordmark. I don't know how important these details are to you, but if you're planning to go with Morozov, he may possibly have exclusively used the mesh version during 1997-98, his first season with the Penguins, so you may wish to research this a bit. Casey Samuelson has a nice mesh Morozov gamer for sale in his gameworn.net for sale thread:

http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=7;t=021961

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll look into it some more.

I also love those colors and that jersey design. That jersey looks like a 1996-97 with the S-star + wordmark hem logo. Some of those ultrafils continued to be used the next season by some players, but I think for the most part, the Penguins used mesh versions of that jersey in 1997-98, with the white/orange/black Starter neck tag and the S-star hem logo without the wordmark. I don't know how important these details are to you, but if you're planning to go with Morozov, he may possibly have exclusively used the mesh version during 1997-98, his first season with the Penguins, so you may wish to research this a bit. Casey Samuelson has a nice mesh Morozov gamer for sale in his gameworn.net for sale thread:

http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=7;t=021961

Beautiful stuff Chowhound! That Linden is really nice...love the orange CCM hem tagging. Of course, the Bure and Sedin SCF gamers are sweet as well. Good work!