It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha nice. That is perfect.

haha my goodness... I actually like the Isles version!

Just landed this 2008-09 Joel Ward Predators. I was going to pick one up from the MG sale but found a collector selling one for a better price.

Not a ton of wear but just a player I really like and wanted to add to the collection. Just some stick marks and burns in the blue areas. Pretty sweet!

ward-f.png

ward-b.png

2000-01 Chris Drury Colorado Avalanche Set 1 road sweater with Allstar patch.. Exhibits great game use, customized sleeves, team repairs.. :thumbsup:

xqqz.jpg

hixh.jpg

Awesome Drury. I have one from the same year mine is a road set III - 2,

Awesome Drury. I have one from the same year mine is a road set III - 2,

Thanks!! XSpoilerx One of my grails as he was a favorite Avs player of mine and he captained my Rangers.. Very happy about this one..

Nice Drury! :thumbsup:

Thanks!!

More ups for the Drury. 37 is a really cool number in Avs Font. And Drury was fun to watch when he was here.

Hey guys quick question, didn't want to clog the board with a new topic just for this: What's the process for signing up on gameworn.net? The email mad eit seem like I didn't have to call the number, but it's been a few days and I haven't received any other account confirmation other than the initial, automated email.

Thank you.

Hey guys quick question, didn't want to clog the board with a new topic just for this: What's the process for signing up on gameworn.net? The email mad eit seem like I didn't have to call the number, but it's been a few days and I haven't received any other account confirmation other than the initial, automated email.

Thank you.

You have to burn a Jagr gamer to join that forum.

(Yes, you have to call them. It's really just some dude and you will have to tell him what you are wearing.)

Awesome Drury jersey. I have always liked the way the Avalanche did their #'s and the 3's were my favorite.

Those speed bumps are sharp! Nice catches!